All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They may have went straight up, but the execution was near perfection.
TG Coed is probably my favorite routine this season, and maybe even ever.

What would you do if senior elite went straight up perfectly and was winning the entire competition? At worlds, yes the coed stunts make up for it. But not on this scoresheet. I love me some TG and think they look great this year so early. But this routine shouldn't be high point. Sorry.

What would you do if senior elite went straight up perfectly and was winning the entire competition? At worlds, yes the coed stunts make up for it. But not on this scoresheet. I love me some TG and think they look great this year so early. But this routine shouldn't be high point. Sorry.

There are several more areas to a score sheet other than stunts and while ours may be watered down they still hold their own especially against a coed rubric. When's the last time you checked out an Allstar Challenge score sheet?

On a side note...CAO coed 4 was probably the most impressive team of the competition in my eyes...KUDOS!

Don't think this has been mentioned but just a little reminder.. Allstar challenge does not do deductions. Anything deduction worthy just comes out of the execution score I believe.. But it's nowhere as harsh as an actual deduction.

The coaches were yelling for them to stop. The pyramid they do is so fast paced that even if one person is off count it could be dangerous. No doubts they could have done it without the music (they do silent practices often) today was just safer that it stopped.
Also, kudos to sportsmanship for JE. They were front and center cheering Green on after that.
Close scores for two amazing teams!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
these two teams have a lot of respect for each other. there were girls from Junior Elite waiting for our girls after they got off the floor....so GREAT to see this from both of them!!

Yeesh drkilkusionz....I actually do know the score sheets pretty well. And my opinion stands as a perfectly valid point. But the beauty of it is, like I said before, I love TG.. So I don't mind seeing them on top.

Good luck to everyone competing today!

How are worlds bids allocated?

Their website says to see "Representing All Star Challenge at Worlds" for more information.

But if that link exists on their site, I can't find it.

This is probably a stupid question but can an event take a bid away from a team after they have already been given? Like say the gym does something horrible and that specific event doesn't want to be affiliated with that gym anymore...

This is probably a stupid question but can an event take a bid away from a team after they have already been given? Like say the gym does something horrible and that specific event doesn't want to be affiliated with that gym anymore...

Can't say it wouldn't happen, but it hasn't and hope we never have to go there.

Their website says to see "Representing All Star Challenge at Worlds" for more information.

But if that link exists on their site, I can't find it.
Yeah I saw that but I couldn't find the link/section for it either, that's why I asked on here :confused:

Back