All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who do you think "deserved" it?

I think the bids went to those who deserved it at this particular competition! Sorry if the above post may have been worded in a confusing way when taken out of context...I said that i am a big fan of senior elite, but not to the point where i can't see that TG and Orange deserved their bids

Holden Ray's Twitter.
I might as well post it here
"they can be home schooled for 3 years and still couldn't hit our stunt" - C.S.P
like I said, it was made by Courtney, I BELIEVE. If it isn't, I stand corrected, but this quote is also not the only one talking about Top Gun being unable to do their stunt and routine.
i really hate hearing this. I am disappointed in this since my daughter looks up to girls at CEA

cheerfan27 said:
Who do you think "deserved" it?

I am pretty sure she is saying the ones who won them deserved them. She's a level-headed fan that isn't blinded by her passion. She's disappointed but she isn't so distraught that she's lashing out and spewing hate.

Did I get it right?

This twitter business is on BOTH sides of the fence and all around the pasture...I've got one that belongs to idk who, but he's REALLY classy. About everybody. And by classy I mean really rude. I kinda wish I knew what team he was on so I could know not to support them, ever.

I am pretty sure she is saying the ones who won them deserved them. She's a level-headed fan that isn't blinded by her passion. She's disappointed but she isn't so distraught that she's lashing out and spewing hate.

Did I get it right?
exactly :)

I'm not sure how they placed but Carolina Spirit Athletics teams look really good. It was my first time seeing their program and I enjoyed watching their routines. Cheer Savannah has also stepped up this year. Their dances on the other might be a bit much. At the very least, they're committed and dance their back loose :)

I think the bids went to those who deserved it at this particular competition! Sorry if the above post may have been worded in a confusing way when taken out of context...I said that i am a big fan of senior elite, but not to the point where i can't see that TG and Orange deserved their bids
I'm a CEA fan but they dropped the ball tonite. It is what it is and they will get a paid bid so not worried.

Back