All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i am switching the subject up but staying on BUTBT....did anyone else just love the way RAH goes down to the ground and back up in their pyramid...that is just incredible! Wish they hit clean today after that....not as good when you have issues after you go back up but yesterday it had that WOW factor!

Your out of school all ready?! I still have this week and the following week. :(

Im in college....I was surprise too when I found out. I live in VA/DC metro area and would have had the same that it looks like time off that you have, 23rd to the 2nd(since it snows a lot and we have to make room for snow days) but its my first yr in college and I took my finals this past week. So stay in school you'll have something to look forward lol.

If you're over the age of 18, watch Archer. If not, ignore that last statement..it's my new favorite show but is INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN. Yes, if you're under 18 in most places, you're still a child. Muah. haha. hahahaha.

Hahaha, Im no longer a minor but not at the drinking age, but Ill check that show, inappropriate shows make me laugh.

Im in college....I was surprise too when I found out. I live in VA/DC metro area and would have had the same that it looks like time off that you have, 23rd to the 2nd(since it snows a lot and we have to make room for snow days) but its my first yr in college and I took my finals this past week. So stay in school you'll have something to look forward lol.

Oh hahaha I feel kinda stupid now.... But for my school (highschool) we have off from the 24th to I think the 4 or something. And I defiantly will stay in school! :D

Oh hahaha I feel kinda stupid now.... But for my school (highschool) we have off from the 24th to I think the 4 or something.

Oh wow, thats ridiculous, the 24th. The county that I graduated from gave us a half day on the 23rd(which was school wide skip day) and we had to be back the day after the new years.

Oh wow, thats ridiculous, the 24th. The county that I graduated from gave us a half day on the 23rd(which was school wide skip day) and we had to be back the day after the new years.

Yep and alot of people skip but the school won't accept any excuse notes for that day so you have to take a unexcused absence... Which aren't good at all... I've learned for experiences :/

i really hate hearing this. I am disappointed in this since my daughter looks up to girls at CEA
I really hope you don't let a couple of people's diarrhea of the mouth sour you towards our entire organization. We have around 900 athletes I believe, and even if it was someone who is well known (provided it's true), we have loads of athletes who have friends on many different Stingrays teams..and I even saw some pictures of them hanging out together for a bit yesterday on their fb (teams from Kernersville for certain bc that's the gym my daughter attends)

Back