All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE Top Gun's pyramid!!!! Can someone explain to me how the tumbling into the stunt at 1:34 ish is legal?? I know they have done similar inversions in the past but I thought Les specifically said this type of entry was illegal now?

With all the talk of illegal elements this year and them being first for the paid bid I'm just curious

I don't really like SE's new mix :/ really choppy but maybe I just need to hear a better version of it. I do love the changed though!

I feel the same way. I can't tell if it is just the video with the crowd that is making it sound choppy or what but I want to hear it by itself so I can actually hear what it sounds like.

I feel the same way. I can't tell if it is just the video with the crowd that is making it sound choppy or what but I want to hear it by itself so I can actually hear what it sounds like.

I feel like it's unfinished and was kind of put together so they'd have something for the competition. I can't imagine any producer letting a team have this for a final mix.

I feel like it's unfinished and was kind of put together so they'd have something for the competition. I can't imagine any producer letting a team have this for a final mix.
i think that's what they intended. i highly doubt this is the final mix. but it was either unfinished music, or the eight count man.. kinda glad they went with the music. hopefully a better version will be out soon. :)

LOVE Top Gun's pyramid!!!! Can someone explain to me how the tumbling into the stunt at 1:34 ish is legal?? I know they have done similar inversions in the past but I thought Les specifically said this type of entry was illegal now?

With all the talk of illegal elements this year and them being first for the paid bid I'm just curious

It would be considered assisted tumbling since they started touching him/kind of spotting the back handspring. So, then it would be considered an inversion. I hope that makes sense.

Its spotted tumbling... they have a spotter on his waist before he punches into a layout.... and remains in contact.

It would be considered assisted tumbling since they started touching him/kind of spotting the back handspring. So, then it would be considered an inversion. I hope that makes sense.
This is an incorrect description as to why it is legal. This description would make it illegal because they would be tumbling into a stunt. They are, however, tumbling on the back of another individual, thus a stunt; therefore, they are going from stunt to stunt rather than tumbling to stunt.

Its spotted tumbling... they have a spotter on his waist before he punches into a layout.... and remains in contact.
This is an incorrect description as to why it is legal. This description would make it illegal because they would be tumbling into a stunt. They are, however, tumbling on the back of another individual, thus a stunt; therefore, they are going from stunt to stunt rather than tumbling to stunt.

Thank you! I knew those descriptions didn't quite make sense. Only Victor could come up with something like that :)

Back