All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the term is "death defying". And I watched Po Dunk all stars do a similar skill last year (not from as high of a toss tho) and they DID drop her. So I concur, discuss it without being negative about it and no one gets hurt ; )

Oh. I'm aware (librarian here) . Saying that was a running joke in grad school and I sometimes type it out of habit.

I don't really like SE's new mix :/ really choppy but maybe I just need to hear a better version of it. I do love the changed though!
From what I understand, JR is doing an entirely new mix for them. However it was too last minute for him that Sr Elite needed a brand new mix for Battle. Him and Courtney agreed to rearrange the old mix for Battle so the girls would be familiar with the songs. And then shoot for a new mix afterwards.

From what I understand, JR is doing an entirely new mix for them. However it was too last minute for him that Sr Elite needed a brand new mix for Battle. Him and Courtney agreed to rearrange the old mix for Battle so the girls would be familiar with the songs. And then shoot for a new mix afterwards.
yeah I figured that was the reason :p

yeah I figured that was the reason :p
Just CONFIRMED... He is doing an entirely new mix for them per request. Battle mix was just to get them through because it was last minute. "Whole new mix, All new songs, all new sound"... But he said Courtney is allowing him to have a bit more creative input in this one in comparison to the very first mix they had.

So veryyyyy excited to hear the new music. The Senior Elite that I see in this video, is the Senior Elite I'm use to seeing!!!!!

Just CONFIRMED... He is doing an entirely new mix for them per request. Battle mix was just to get them through because it was last minute. "Whole new mix, All new songs, all new sound"... But he said Courtney is allowing him to have a bit more creative input in this one in comparison to the very first mix they had.

So veryyyyy excited to hear the new music. The Senior Elite that I see in this video, is the Senior Elite I'm use to seeing!!!!!

yayayay! I'm excited to see it all come to life with the new music! Loving this senior elite :D

I hope that he can get Gym Tyme Pink and Black their music before he works on another mix for SE.

He said GT missed their dates, which is why only half the teams had their music. he said they were very understanding that they missed their dates and they would make due for WSF. He said he's got the rest of the GT teams to do first...Then finishing up Spirit of Texas, FAME Super Seniors, FAME Rockstars, FAME J5, FAME-Celebrities, F5's edits, Senior Elite, Orlando AS, then Brandon... I can't imagine... I asked him more stuff but he politely asked me to stop writing him on facebook about cheerleading music lol

He said GT missed their dates, which is why only half the teams had their music. he said they were very understanding that they missed their dates and they would make due for WSF. He said he's got the rest of the GT teams to do first...Then finishing up Spirit of Texas, FAME Super Seniors, FAME Rockstars, FAME J5, FAME-Celebrities, F5's edits, Senior Elite, Orlando AS, then Brandon... I can't imagine... I asked him more stuff but he politely asked me to stop writing him on facebook about cheerleading music lol

Cheer stalker...thanks for taking one for the team

Kristen and Victor continue to amaze me every year.
Without the risks that a gym like Top Gun has taken, progression in this sport would have been different. I applaud them for what they've done for the industry and am glad they're doing it. With that said, I am not envious of those 2 flyers, but they do it, and they do it well, and like others have said, the coaches at TG are very adamant about safety, and I'm sure wouldn't throw that if it wasn't being performed safely. Loving Top Gun completely this year. They're starting to go back to their old style and I couldn't be happier. I've missed 2007-2009 Top Gun.

Back