All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2e74fac81d0111e3a16822000a9e076a_7.jpg

We have that new glitter bag. CP's name is under the Nfinity sign then the Cheer Athletics claw is on the lower part. We had the claw bedazzled with clear small stones - my friend who works the front desk there in CAA did it and it looks great!

These look awsome, I recommended using the flock vinly then the stones, it never crossed my mind to do the embrodery.....but that is what the flock vinly with the stones on top will look like.....I would love to see a current picture of that pink bag, because the stones for the name are directly on the bag....maybe they were hand set with glue and not pressed. that is a lot of work, but the end results is beautiful.

I'm sorry every one. I'm really confused. :confused: The Nfinity backpacks are vinyl. If I'm reading right, you can't use hotfix on vinyl or the rhinestones will fall off. If that's the case, how is everyone attaching the rhinestones on their backpacks? I'm only asking because we will be doing my CP's backpack soon.

I'm sorry every one. I'm really confused. :confused: The Nfinity backpacks are vinyl. If I'm reading right, you can't use hotfix on vinyl or the rhinestones will fall off. If that's the case, how is everyone attaching the rhinestones on their backpacks? I'm only asking because we will be doing my CP's backpack soon.
The bags are nylon, not vinyl. Gluing probably would work.

I didn't do that pink backpack, found it on the web when search for info. Wondering if those stones were glued or heat pressed.

I heat pressed mine! But they're not on the actual backpack, they're on the logo.. Curious as to how they did the name on the pink one as well!

Thank you for letting me know they are nylon. According to UPS, my CP's backpack should be here Monday! The gym has someone they use who has their logo & uses a hot press. I assume hot press can be used on the backpack.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Just curious, do you think the logo looks better with small, tightly packed crystals like the bag @jemom posted, or with larger, more spread out crystals like the one @JenCollins94 posted?

I am doing my bag soon but cannot decide which one looks better :)

I like them both! Since we are putting our gym's logo on there, we're putting my CP's name underneath the Nfinity symbol & the gym's logo on the part of the bag.

has.anyone pressed the stones if.so what measurement did you use for the template...thanks

Just curious, do you think the logo looks better with small, tightly packed crystals like the bag @jemom posted, or with larger, more spread out crystals like the one @JenCollins94 posted?

I am doing my bag soon but cannot decide which one looks better :)

I like the pink one a lot more and closer together! But I don't wanna mess up my blue logo to redo it lol.

Back