All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there somewhere i can send my backpack or someone who will make me a patch or an iron on bling logo im soo afraid of ruining my bag :confused:

These are some bags I've done recently
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387154033.450965.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387154076.047415.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387154110.330125.jpg

:)

I was at practice at WC the other day, and someone had their Nfinity sign on their bag bedazzled with cheetah print. I'm not even sure how that is possible but it was so cool! I wish I had a picture. If I see it again I'll try to get one
That's sounds cool! I bet if you follow a picture or fabric it's not hard to do :)

so.. how ridiculous would it be to buy an nfinity backpack AND pay someone to bedazzle it.... I don't cheer anymore and most likely never will. they are just to die for...

so.. how ridiculous would it be to buy an nfinity backpack AND pay someone to bedazzle it.... I don't cheer anymore and most likely never will. they are just to die for...
not ridiculous at all you can use it as a gym bag and with your name and stuff on it you wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen :)

Quite a few have pd me at my gym to bling their bags. And regardless of whether you still cheer or not - It's not weird at all. They're very pretty and not exclusive to cheer - bling knows no boundaries :D

Quite a few have pd me at my gym to bling their bags. And regardless of whether you still cheer or not - It's not weird at all. They're very pretty and not exclusive to cheer - bling knows no boundaries :D
Hahah oh I definitely don't think its crazy to get one without currently cheering... Just trying to find a way to justify the expense!! I'm about to graduate college and move away to do an unpaid internship at a children's hospital so I'm **trying** to be good. Lol. Do you mind me asking how much you charge to bling them?! The ones you do are STUNNING

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This is so pretty! I'm getting a personalised backpack (not nfinity tho) and I can't wait to get bedazzling!

I just got an Nfinity backpack, just a plain black one because I am going to bedazzle it. What brand of the bejeweler works best and what size crystals do I need to bedazzle the Nfinity sign and my name?

Back