All-Star Being On A Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What if you leave a team very early in the season due to injury...never come back to any other team event, then show up at the last practice before worlds/NCA, travel with a friend to end of season prestigious competition, take the mat with them at awards and end up with a jacket/ring?
I must LOL at this....I bet that jacket was all she ever wanted hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I competed with a team once due to an athlete on a field trip (I was on a different team). I practiced with them for two days and competed with them. I never considered myself "apart of their team" because I never really earned my spot.

We had a girl sub on a team for an injured girl last season. The team ended up winning jackets and a Summit bid at that comp. both girls got jackets. The sub was offered a spot on the team for the Summit because the team had an open spot (she declined).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I competed with a team once due to an athlete on a field trip (I was on a different team). I practiced with them for two days and competed with them. I never considered myself "apart of their team" because I never really earned my spot.
My CP filled in for a girl who had to take the ACT, because CP was still age-eligible and could still compete on a senior team. She practiced with them all week and learned everything and the coaches decided it was best to keep CP in the routine for both days for continuity, rather than switching back and forth. They received their bid to Worlds, but my CP did not consider that her bid, nor her win. She was a fill in and was happy to help out, and the team was extremely gracious, welcoming, and encouraging because they were actually going to pull out of the competition if my CP couldn't do it. My CP was fine with the whole set up and so was the other girl who got to compete at Worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back