All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really wish we could shake up the industry, and there could be State Championships, then Regional Championships, then National Championships. Everyone would have to compete within their state, region, Nationals. Can you imagine that? That would be different!

ive always wanted it to be like this.

I really wish we could shake up the industry, and there could be State Championships, then Regional Championships, then National Championships. Everyone would have to compete within their state, region, Nationals. Can you imagine that? That would be different!

This is how it should be!!!!

yes! at least for one competition. like, maybe not like you have to win regionals to go to ANY nationals, but i think like one competition brand should have it that way. also i think it would be nice for the lower teams to be more officially ranked.

It would be alot of work, and alot of competitions, but I think it would really be cool to compete locally, and have State Champions. Most of the times, you can't get teams in the same area to even compete against each other. I do like the idea of some type of ranking system, but not sure how that could be pulled off.

it may be the case for some people, but the way a team places at worlds, with just their level 5s, should not determine if they are the best in their state. The best needs to have a well rounded program not just level 5 teams that win worlds.
I think it's going to be funny to see how many people do that. I didn't say that is what I do or that's how it should be. I don't know of you've noticed but most people have these based off of level 5 teams only...

I think it's going to be funny to see how many people do that. I didn't say that is what I do or that's how it should be. I don't know of you've noticed but most people have these based off of level 5 teams only...

ah gotcha. Yeah I can see some people doing that and already have. Sad that people really only pay attention to the upper level teams.

Nope. Lenexa, Kansas

Learn something new everyday
smile.png

Alabama - ACE
Alaska - Denali
Arizona - AZ Power Xtreme
California - California Allstars
Colorado - Cheer Central Suns or Peak
Connecticut - East Celebrity Elite
Delaware - East Coast Nitros
Florida - Top Gun
Georgia - Stingrays
Illinois - ICE
Indiana - ICE
Kansas - KC Cheer
Kentucky - Kentucky Elite
Maryland - Maryland Twisters
Michigan - Elite Cheer Michigan
Missouri - Platinum Athletics
Montana - dont think they have cheer there ??
Nebraska - Elite Cheer
Nevada - LV Envy
New Jersey - World Cup
New York - NY Cheer Allstars
North Carolina - CEA
Ohio - Midwest Cheer Elite
Oklahoma - Tribe or Twist and Shout
Pennsylvania - FCA, tri-city cheer is pretty good too
Rhode Island - ?
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee - Memphis Elite was really good back in the day
Texas - hard one... Spirit of Texas or Cheer Athletics
Virginia - FAME
Wisconsin - GBE

Memphis elite is still good. Especially this year, with new coach Bowd Beal from CALI

Back