New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- World Cup
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
Oklahoma- Tribe
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite
Texas- Cheer Athletics
Virginia- Fame Allstars

*Since ECE has the most teams from MA it may not be considered for CT so other than them USA Wildcats are the best for CT

Alabama: ACE
Arizona: AZ Power Extreme, Desert Storm Elite
California: California Allstars, CheerForce, Pacific Coast Magic
Colorado: Cheer Central Suns, Peak Athletics
Connecticut: USA Wildcats
Florida: Brandon, Cheer Express, Orlando Allstars, Top Gun
Georgia: C4 Longhorns, Georgia Allstars, Stingray Allstars
Illinois: Allstar Rebels, Cheer Alliance, Cheer Command, Ultimate Athletics
Indiana: ICE Allstars, Indiana Ultimate
Kansas: Cheer Eclipse, KC Cheer
Kentucky: GymTyme, Kentucky Allstars
Louisiana: Galaxy Allstars, Louisiana Cheer Force
Maryland: Maryland Marlins
Michigan: Trilogy
Missouri: Capitol City Cheer, Platinum Athletics
Nevada: Nevada Elite
New Hampshire: East Celebrity Elite
New Jersey: Allstar One, Central Jersey Allstars, New Jersey Spirit Explosion, South Jersey Storm, Star Athletics, World Cup
New York: Core Athletix
North Carolina: Charlotte Allstars, Cheer Extreme, Elite Cheer and Dance
Ohio: American Elite, Matrix, Midwest Cheer Elite, Step One
Oklahoma: Tribe Cheer, Twist and Shout
Pennsylvania: FCA Gems, Pittsburgh Superstars
South Carolina: Rockstar Cheer
Tennessee: ACE, Prime Tyme Athletics
Texas: Champion Cheer, Cheer Athletics, Spirit of Texas, Texas Lonestar Cheer
Utah: MAC Cheer
Virginia: FAME, USA Allstars
West Virginia: Basics Superstars (now Famous Superstars)
Wisconsin: Green Bay Elite

WOW THANK YOU:)

Alabama- ACE
California- California Bullets
Connecticut- ECE*
Florida- Top Gun
Georgia- Stingrays
Indiana- ICE
Kentucky- Gym Tyme
Maryland- Maryland Twisters
Massachusetts- ECE
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- World Cup
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
Oklahoma- Tribe
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite
Texas- Cheer Athletics
Virginia- Fame Allstars

*Since ECE has the most teams from MA it may not be considered for CT so other than them USA Wildcats are the best for CT

*But ECE New Hampshire has one, maybe two teams.. right?

I honestly don't like this thread.
What's the criteria for the best team? I mean you all keep talking about these good teams in CT, but no one mentioned Central Valley Panthers. We were the first and only team from CT to win at NCA, and all of our teams that went to Us Finals got 1st place, and only one didn't rank first. We've been on NBC 30 twice.
We have youth 1, junior 2, senior 2, senior 3, senior 4, senior 5, and an open team.
I've been on Cheer Revolution and USA Wildcats, and CVP is the best team I've been on.

its just everyones opinions. people say usa wildcats because weve been around the longest and weve placed well at pretty much every competition weve been to. thats your opinion that you think cvp is the best so your allowed to put them as your choice for best gym in ct.

omgitsalexlc7777 said:
What's the criteria for the best team? I mean you all keep talking about these good teams in CT, but no one mentioned Central Valley Panthers. We were the first and only team from CT to win at NCA, and all of our teams that went to Us Finals got 1st place, and only one didn't rank first. We've been on NBC 30 twice.
We have youth 1, junior 2, senior 2, senior 3, senior 4, senior 5, and an open team.
I've been on Cheer Revolution and USA Wildcats, and CVP is the best team I've been on.

With all due respect, They are other people's opinion's, and I find it very rude that you would come on here and knock us like that. You can say who you like without putting other gyms down. There are kids at our gym that used to be at yours that like it better but they are not coming on her saying things like that. We have nothing but respect your for gym. So we would appreciate it if you said who you liked w/o all the negativity attached to it.

You're right there were 2. Mini and 4.2? But I guess what I'm getting at is how well do they perform in comparison to the rest of ECE? Other NH gyms?
Well we had two 4.2 teams this past year and I'm not sure which one was from NH but I don't really pay attention to those teams TBH. And I don't know any other NH teams so can't really help you there

I'm on CVP's senior 4 and senior 5 team. And not to be rude, this is an opinion thread, no facts included. Just and opinion thread. Honestly, I think the best gym in our state is ECE or USA. But that's just my opinion. It's okay to post who you think is the best in our state, but you don't need the negativity. If you don't agree with someone, let it go. Because that is THEIR opinion. Shouldn't try to change it just because you think you are right.

I'm on CVP's senior 4 and senior 5 team. And not to be rude, this is an opinion thread, no facts included. Just and opinion thread. Honestly, I think the best gym in our state is ECE or USA. But that's just my opinion. It's okay to post who you think is the best in our state, but you don't need the negativity. If you don't agree with someone, let it go. Because that is THEIR opinion. Shouldn't try to change it just because you think you are right.
I'm not trying to change people opinions, I'm just saying it frustrates me how we work so hard at CVP and get all these titles and we still don't get the same amount of recognition as other gyms.

For all the people who put California All Stars as the best gym in California....

Quit jumping on the bandwagon just because they won worlds once.

Kuddos to you. I feel Cheerforce is just as good if not better than Cali. The attitudes of the Cheerleaders and parents are definately better. Attitude makes a big difference. Once I met a girl who traveled from Charlotte AS to Vegas and said she couldnt wait to see CA, then she said even though they are great teams there attitudes ruined there reputation.

I'm not trying to change people opinions, I'm just saying it frustrates me how we work so hard at CVP and get all these titles and we still don't get the same amount of recognition as other gyms.

Okay, but out on the floor at competition is where we have our time to prove that and gain the respect. Posting on Fierceboard like that is NOT going to get the positive recognition as these other gyms that you want to see being posted on here. USA and ECE for example have built up their reputations. And they have done it in a positive way, performing on the mat. Their teams are amazing performers and thats how they gained the respect of alot of people, showing how much their hard work paid off, on the competition mat.

I enjoy seeing the East Coast teams when we compete in Florida at UCA. I have become fans of some well known gyms and some smaller gyms. However, I would really like to compete agains Sparks all stars one year. They seem to be a very good team. I would also like to give a shoutout to Iowa Elite, very talented teams with alot of class.

Thats your opinion. I know other gyms like CT Spirit who has amazing lower level teams (I use to cheer there) and placed top 6 in IOC5 at worlds in 2010 and Xtreme Cheer CT who had an amazing season last year. They're both GREAT gyms but when you compare them to the overall success of USA Wildcats you can see that USA is very constant with coming in on top. I think CT Spirit is also a great gym with a lot of win (being a bit biased :rolleyes:) they just don't have the best higher level teams, they're lower level teams are amazing! But overall I think right now USA is probably the best in the state

Thats your opinion. I know other gyms like CT Spirit who has amazing lower level teams (I use to cheer there) and placed top 6 in IOC5 at worlds in 2010 and Xtreme Cheer CT who had an amazing season last year. They're both GREAT gyms but when you compare them to the overall success of USA Wildcats you can see that USA is very constant with coming in on top. I think CT Spirit is also a great gym with a lot of win (being a bit biased :rolleyes:) they just don't have the best higher level teams, they're lower level teams are amazing! But overall I think right now USA is probably the best in the state
i COMPLETELY agree, i was on xtreme cheer CT. and no way do i believe that AS A WHOLE with titles and everything that xtreme is the BEST in the state, but i strongly believe that people will be talking about CT teams in the up and coming years. INCLUDING, USA, CVP, xtreme cheer, ECE, Spirit and so many more... as a whole CONNECTICUT has come a loooonnngggg way, and i must say that USA wildcats (IN MY OPINION) is the reason that connecticut teams have even been mentioned on this board... once again it's just an opinion

Back