All-Star Best Ever Senior 2 Teams. Got Videos?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here are two of my favorite routines ever in Señior 2.

This one is my favorite because this was the FIRST year we ever opening Platinum and this was the FIRST team to ever be on the floor as Platinum Athletics. All eyes were on us as people wanted us to fail. Not the cleanest routine, but it was deduction free.

This one is my favorite for the same scenario, first year gym with all of our fierce competition watching. We did pretty good for a first year gym and our first comp:

http://www.digitalcheer.net/Chicago_Nov_2011/37%20%20Famous%20Athletics%20Celebrities.mp4

This one is my favorite because this was the FIRST year we ever opening Platinum and this was the FIRST team to ever be on the floor as Platinum Athletics. All eyes were on us as people wanted us to fail. Not the cleanest routine, but it was deduction free.

This one is my favorite for the same scenario, first year gym with all of our fierce competition watching. We did pretty good for a first year gym and our first comp:

http://www.digitalcheer.net/Chicago_Nov_2011/37%20%20Famous%20Athletics%20Celebrities.mp4

I did this routine! :)
Kyle I know you got my text last night! You can't hide from me Mr. Rudags. Post last years Famous Senior 2 so everyone can see the vulgarity deduction that is their dance. ;)

Ahh Kyle you beat me to it!!! I will forever be in love with that PA routine!

this is ancient and wasn't our best...first competition nerves haha! Our other competitions were so much better but i can't seem to find a video of them. i'll keep looking though!

I wasn't on this team. I just joined this gym this year so I have no idea!
gotcha. We have a great girl/girl toss to hands this year but I checked on here and everyone said it had to be a J-up or walk-in so we took it out. Bummer. They're so beast.

gotcha. We have a great girl/girl toss to hands this year but I checked on here and everyone said it had to be a J-up or walk-in so we took it out. Bummer. They're so beast.

As far as I am aware, the only release move allowed is a barrel roll in Level 2.

As far as I am aware, the only release move allowed is a barrel roll in Level 2.

You're right. That's why I checked on it first. I was so disappointed. It's 2 girls on my J2 and it was beautiful.

Back