All-Star Best Excuses To Miss Practice...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the other day i had a girl tell me her doctor called her. (CALLLLLLLED HER) to tell her she has to sit out for two days! so i told her that it was fine just sit in at practice. she said that she was okay cause her doctor said she had to stay in bed!

really? realllllllly?

Uhmm? What? That is possibly THE stupidest excuse I've read in this entire thread. If she's a flyer, she needs to be dropped a couple of times. ;) totally kidding......I think.
haha shes actually my base... and she was posting pictures of herself at the lake and hanging out with friends...

Oh, please....how did my cp spend her 17th and 18th birthdays---- at practice. We had cake and presents at 9:30.
My baby CPs birthday is April 26.....um HELLO WORLDS weekend, given another year or two, that would be the best birthday present EVA to compete at worlds on your birthday.

My baby CPs birthday is April 26.....um HELLO WORLDS weekend, given another year or two, that would be the best birthday present EVA to compete at worlds on your birthday.
Mine's the 27th... my mom paid for my flight for me to go in 2011. I was 23, and it was the best bday present ever. I'm sure your cp will love it even more if she gets to compete!

Mine's the 27th... my mom paid for my flight for me to go in 2011. I was 23, and it was the best bday present ever. I'm sure your cp will love it even more if she gets to compete!
Fun! She will sooner or later. She just turned 12 and is a Jr4 so she's got time :)

i just got hit with one

"i wont be at practice because im going to a one direction concert"

My response "ON A WEEKDAY??!?!!?!?!?!?"

not missing practice.. but one of our CAPTAINS hasn't ran since freshman year because she had VERY minor knee surgery in 6th grade. she legit does none of the conditioning... ever...

One time a year ago at youth football cheer practice, a girl said, "I really need to study for a math test. I'm super confused."

Okay. First of all, nobody studies for math tests. We're in sixth grade. Because adding fractions is just sooooo difficult... :rolleyes:

Second, you're on this team, so you have to be committed. I don't like not being able to do a mini-lift during the dance because 1 3/4 + 5 1/2 is a "difficult" equation. Wait until later. I don't care if you're studying until 3:3o. Come to practice. If you came, you might actually be a decent cheerleader.

And also, when I went onto AOL Lifestream after practice, I saw a picture of you and your friends at your house on the trampoline. If you're going to miss practice for that, at least work on your toe touches on that trampoline instead of sitting there in a circle listing the boys in the grade and rating their hotness on a scale of 1 to 10.

Ugh.

One time a year ago at youth football cheer practice, a girl said, "I really need to study for a math test. I'm super confused."

Okay. First of all, nobody studies for math tests. We're in sixth grade. Because adding fractions is just sooooo difficult... :rolleyes:

Second, you're on this team, so you have to be committed. I don't like not being able to do a mini-lift during the dance because 1 3/4 + 5 1/2 is a "difficult" equation. Wait until later. I don't care if you're studying until 3:3o. Come to practice. If you came, you might actually be a decent cheerleader.

And also, when I went onto AOL Lifestream after practice, I saw a picture of you and your friends at your house on the trampoline. If you're going to miss practice for that, at least work on your toe touches on that trampoline instead of sitting there in a circle listing the boys in the grade and rating their hotness on a scale of 1 to 10.

Ugh.

Sorry, school trumps cheer every time. If my CP needed to study then she'll miss practice. Now, you can bet that she'll be studying and not screwing off, though.

Sorry, school trumps cheer every time. If my CP needed to study then she'll miss practice. Now, you can bet that she'll be studying and not screwing off, though.
I have to agree, school trumps cheer...I have made my cp take her books to practice before, that way her coaches/teammates knew she wasn't practicing, because she mismanaged her time. After doing that once or twice, she got better at managing her time.

Im gonna be a junior in high school and I don't think I could add that equation.... Math is not my strong suit :oops:

Im gonna be a junior in high school and I don't think I could add that equation.... Math is not my strong suit :oops:

1 3/4 and 5 1/2

Sometimes it's easier to think of fractions as decimals

Leave the whole number off and just convert the fraction.

3/4 is like .75

1/2 is .50

So now it looks like money (lol)
1.75 + 5.50 = 7.25

Then just convert it back to a fraction
7 1/4

Haha ok that probably made no sense but I love math so much:)

Back