All-Star Best Home Spray Tan?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My biggest concern: even doing it a day or two before, having it stain the white uniform. Has anyone had a problem with this or are my fears unfounded?

No it will rub off on the uniform.....or her flyer will rub off on the uniform.....lol...but I've never had a problem with it not washing out. But yes, the suggestions here area good idea. Spray tan until you get the color you want....sleep over night and shower off the "residue" the next day and it shouldn't rub off.

I use St. Tropez foam tanning w/ mit from Sephora. I have been using it since this time last year and have had great results (I even used it through out the summer) I recommend it to everyone! It has a great smell, doesn't streak and gives off a great color. I will try to post a picture of me with and without it at competitions... I swear by it!

I also just started using St. Tropez products and am totally in love! Ulta sells them. They are little pricey but SO worth it. I used the moisturizer that has a gradual build up. I used it 5 times (twice in a day two times) for my cheer banquet and it worked great! it smells so good and is an AMAZING moisturizer. I also got the 'one night only' that gives you instant color. This worked great too, just have to wash your hands right away because it does have color in it. This would be great for day of competition because it's instant color and doesn't rub off on clothes.

Back