High School Best in Massachusetts Top 10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Beverly doesn't even have a coach for next year and I think I heard the same about Danvers!

Mhm I'm from the city of Beverly, Beverly, Danvers ( i think ) and Gloucester all have coaches leaving. It's a bummer, Margie, Sherrie and Eric both built great programs.

Burlington
Dracut
Methuen
Westford Academy
Billerica
Foxboro
Medford- a couple years ago was really good
Wilmington
Shawsheen Tech
Whitman-Hansons

Can someone explain to me about regionals? My team won states and we never heard anything about going. The first time I even heard of this was from my friend at practice the other day, when he asked how my team placed there.

Can someone explain to me about regionals? My team won states and we never heard anything about going. The first time I even heard of this was from my friend at practice the other day, when he asked how my team placed there.

You mean new englands? Cause I'm pretty sure your team scored a 96 at regionals since you are so beastly hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

haha yes! lol I got them mixed up
I honestly don't know a thing about hs cheering, I'm deff an allstar girl

Are you doing hs this year? And I was just watching last falls routine (since I had to look up your regionals score) and where are you?! Haha where/did you fly?

Are you doing hs this year? And I was just watching last falls routine (since I had to look up your regionals score) and where are you?! Haha where/did you fly?

I was seccond to the left in opening stunts, I really don't remember where else I was haha

Newton North won at Baystates this year, and they looked really good!

I read the other post and know you meant to say New Englands instead of Regionals, so New Englands is just during the winter, not fall. So thats probably why you guys have never heard about it! You guys just do Fall am I correct?

Back