High School Best in Massachusetts Top 10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read the other post and know you meant to say New Englands instead of Regionals, so New Englands is just during the winter, not fall. So thats probably why you guys have never heard about it! You guys just do Fall am I correct?
Yeah, our winter teams aren’t competitive. I just do basketball cheering to get another letter haha

I'm really late on this thread... but I wanted to weigh in anyway :)

Burlington
Swampscott
North Attleboro
Methuen
Foxboro
Whitman Hansen
Gloucester
Attleboro
Danvers (Just saw a video of them from regionals. Awesome! Sherri is such a great coach, she coaches my all star team)
Triton (I'm surprised one has mentioned them. They've been consistently good for a long time)

Methuen and Triton coaches are the best!! So dedicated to the girls and have really taken their squads to the top.

I'm really late on this thread... but I wanted to weigh in anyway :)

Burlington
Swampscott
North Attleboro
Methuen
Foxboro
Whitman Hansen
Gloucester
Attleboro
Danvers (Just saw a video of them from regionals. Awesome! Sherri is such a great coach, she coaches my all star team)
Triton (I'm surprised one has mentioned them. They've been consistently good for a long time)

Gloucester isn't so good anymore without Eric :\... you can't forget about Grafton, NDA, Hopkinton, they're all great too and place high at States every year.

I would consider Danvers & Triton rising programs, not the best yet, but def. making a name for themselves! If I remeber correctly Danvers scored the highest score of every D2 team in the state at regionals!

i know archies and notre dame got state champs too because i know the coaches well. But today whitman hanson made history by getting a 98.25 making that the highest score ever at massachusetts states <3333

i know archies and notre dame got state champs too because i know the coaches well. But today whitman hanson made history by getting a 98.25 making that the highest score ever at massachusetts states <3333
WOW! What has Burlington scored?

i love love loveee whitman hanson! they have really talented girls who are on full house and cheer factors level 5 teams.. i hope they take home the state title today they have been working so hard for itt!! <3333

Agreed, love love love Whitman Hanson! The ripple fulls were awesome this year!

Back