All-Star Best Kick Doubles?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At :50 in the back left, and then at 2:05 in the center. I might be biased cause I love OA, but I love her baskets

I can't think of a good example right now, but I absolutely LOVE when flyers like.. stall the leg a bit. So it stays in the kick for longer than you'd think and then double. All I can think right now is Caitlyn Krulee on Cali large coed in 2010

I can't think of a good example right now, but I absolutely LOVE when flyers like.. stall the leg a bit. So it stays in the kick for longer than you'd think and then double. All I can think right now is Caitlyn Krulee on Cali large coed in 2010

.37 is a good example. Video isnt the best quality.

1:10 is a good example... i think this is what you're talking about!

I think there is one many years back from an ACE Cheerleader? Very high and gorgeous. Anyone know which I mean? Was also in another thread

I think there is one many years back from an ACE Cheerleader? Very high and gorgeous. Anyone know which I mean? Was also in another thread
There's two videos of ACE in the first page of this thread. You might be talking about one of those...:)

Im not sure if any of these video's were posted because im at school and they dont show up but I absolutly love the one girl's from Brandon Black last year I think it was. Gorgeous!

Back