All-Star Best Parent Audience?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 9, 2010
My personal favorite Parent audience are the
Cheer Central Suns (Colorado)
parents with towels and a chant. The parents look almost as sharp as the team! I also like ProSpirits parents with light up signs and boas, and memorable chants like Cheer athletics, Top Gun and World Cup.
I think that chants make the teams more memorable and creates a high energy in the whole arena.
What do you think?!

New Jersey Devils.
and
Spirit Explosion.
They both have the most outrageous moms and dads.
Too bad New Jersey Devils doesn't exist anymore, they were a great program.

Central Jersey all stars parents. they are there for every team in their gym... they always sit together & have exact cheers they do for all their teams.

Central Jersey all stars parents. they are there for every team in their gym... they always sit together & have exact cheers they do for all their teams.

AGREED! At Spirit Fest this year, CJA's parents were awarded a National Championship banner for their enthusiasm. They are just as loud for their Mini 1 team as they are for their Senior 5 team, they are amazing!

Seconding (or thirding) CJA's parents. They are absolutely insane... in a good way, of course!
smile.png

being bias..but Cheer Intensity, we got best fans at athletic championship

I 4th CJA the parents were all cheering perfectally together and just amazed me. It's so nice when the parents go all out for every team in their gym.

Umm, I am gonna say CEA parents. Between them and that dang flag they always seem to be going nuts.

Our gym is too mental. I think have the time our parents are bisecting and disecting the routines as much as we do. We are a terribly audience in general.

Back