All-Star Best Parent Audience?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crimson heat definitely! At my we have a cheer dad who dresses up. He ordered a giant zebra mascot from the movie madagascar. He has a all blinged out vest that says our gyms name on the back and he named it "zeibs" after our coach and a zebra. All little cheerleaders and even some cheer moms take pictures with him at every comp. He is a great dad, and doctor. His patients find it so funny to see him as a dancing zebra at competitions.

In past years, USA Wildcats were SOOOO loud. Anywhere you went you heard 'U S A! U S A! U S A!' It seems like they've mellowed out a little this year but regardless, they're great.

I wish I could get so into it. I tend to have the coach mentality where I am completely silent until the VERY end of a stunt or pyramid, clap, then move on haha

Umm, I am gonna say CEA parents. Between them and that dang flag they always seem to be going nuts.

Our gym is too mental. I think have the time our parents are bisecting and disecting the routines as much as we do. We are a terribly audience in general.

That's because we are a very well educated group of parents as far as allstar cheerleading goes. We are all coaches (so to speak) when it comes to our teams on the floor. I think we are an incredible group of parents supporting our cheerleaders. Though I will admit, when something goes wrong, we know it. Kind of a 2 edged sword

Umm, I am gonna say CEA parents. Between them and that dang flag they always seem to be going nuts.

Our gym is too mental. I think have the time our parents are bisecting and disecting the routines as much as we do. We are a terribly audience in general.

i was at cheersport this weekend and happened to watch smoke and their parents were fierce! they had smoke attire and were going completely insane throughout the routine.

That's because we are a very well educated group of parents as far as allstar cheerleading goes. We are all coaches (so to speak) when it comes to our teams on the floor. I think we are an incredible group of parents supporting our cheerleaders. Though I will admit, when something goes wrong, we know it. Kind of a 2 edged sword
i was at cheersport this weekend and happened to watch smoke and their parents were fierce! they had smoke attire and were going completely insane throughout the routine.

I didn't say I don't love our parents! We have our moments of being a little crazy. Though in general what we teach and talk about trickles down through the kids to the parents and makes them more watch and judge the routine themselves.

CJA parents are always fun to watch. They support all their teams and just go nuts every time. They all wear team attire and some dads dress up. Love it! I wonder if that is a prerequisite before joining.

Ha Ha I find this so entertaining. Most of the people posting here are indeed voting for themselves.
wink.png

Watch out for the fans of Spirit Explosion we will only have 4 teams in Dallas but trust me you will know when one is about to hit the mat lol

If you're reffering to Parent Audience at Cheer Sport this weekend... HANDS DOWN the loudest most energetic parents in the VIP were from Branden AllStars.... They got into it for their kids!!

Back