All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FRESH said:
212554G-5366-4b7u4596.jpg

no contest

It's definitely my favorite because she makes it look effortless! She keeps her chest up and facing front. I agree with everyone who is saying that a slightly curved leg is prettier. It's graceful and less harsh. Also, there's something about a Sr. Girl's scorpion...if it's pretty...that looks so impressive. The other scorps are incredible in this thread, also! I love Bree's! (GAHeatMom's CP's) It's gotten so much better. I hope we see it this year. I wish Lvl5Mom would post her CP's. It's lovely too!

Will more moms post their CP's scorps? I know some of you don't like to brag, so I'm asking. My CP is not a flyer and I can't pull a scorpion, so I won't judge! Please?

scorp.jpg

Last year, at our old gym. She is not flying this year, but basing...she may fly next season, although she likes basing also (she likes to think of herself as a beast base - first year basing lol).

chyeeaaa69 said:
Jess Silveira on CheerSport Sharks,
she wasn't on the team last year , can't find a picture but if you youtube her name , you'll find her team canada try out video
INSANE scorpion,

i watched a bunch of the team canada videos that popped up on the side and i would just like to say that all of those girls have beautiful double downs :)

Thank you! Considering she had a playbutton last year and couldn't do a lib without tipping over, I think it's pretty good. :lol:

okay, where is that girl from Warriors last year? She could pull her's over her head. it was freakin fierce! I think her name was Madison maybe?

YourNewObsession said:
fierceness said:
jerseygirl said:
9pxs41.jpg

point flyer for Top Gun unlimited coed

She looks great I heard she use to be on world cup shooting stars is that true?

Heather isn't center...Marta is lol Heather's to the left of center!

She did! She was my favorite : ) haha she was center jumper last year and tumbled to the front for that "woah woah woah yeah" part lol

ShiningGem said:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=27123&id=1369309286#/photo.php?pid=383666&id=1369309286&fbid=1146737193155

Private?? Jhana is left of center. She can pull it sooo much better and overstretches on the ground! But this is the best pic I could find

omg that is awfulllllllll! :( hahaha im embarrassed to be on here, but since its already up, here is one that i think is okay i guess.

34j242q.jpg

k0kdc9.jpg

Back