All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

scorpathletic.jpg

I might be alone here and I didn't read the whole thread but I think when a scorpion is super straight legged to where it's like crazy unnatural it doesn't even look appealing... to me the most attractive ones are the really nice high ones but I think needles or spikes or whatever you want to call them or anything where the flyers hamstring is touching her back tend to look kind of bad... JMO

jsimmons6 said:
LittleMissCheer said:
IMG_2008.jpg

It's not the best, but its very pretty!

i like how this looks! and the uniform looks good in action too (i wldnt have thought so by just seeing it)

i like the camera quality, what kind of camera is that? im getting a new one soon...off topic

KB_Legend said:
I might be alone here and I didn't read the whole thread but I think when a scorpion is super straight legged to where it's like crazy unnatural it doesn't even look appealing... to me the most attractive ones are the really nice high ones but I think needles or spikes or whatever you want to call them or anything where the flyers hamstring is touching her back tend to look kind of bad... JMO
true they may look unnatural, but alot of girls seem to be doing them. alot of gyms have "spikes" like GA, Rays, TG, Cali, and it all started when TG did majority spikes at worlds 08.

Back