All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha yeah my back is a mess. but its not because of that, its because i have scoliosis, like 39 degree curve, and a 34 degree curve- if it was 40 they probably would have made me get surgery- but im 1 degree lower! haha even though im fairly sure its worse now lol but im not going back to the doctor :) so i just kep stretching it to get my scorp better... ive started stretching both sides though so hopefully that will help my back a little =] haha prob not though

haha yeah my back is a mess. but its not because of that, its because i have scoliosis, like 39 degree curve, and a 34 degree curve- if it was 40 they probably would have made me get surgery- but im 1 degree lower! haha even though im fairly sure its worse now lol but im not going back to the doctor :) so i just kep stretching it to get my scorp better... ive started stretching both sides though so hopefully that will help my back a little =] haha prob not though

do you mean you walk with like a perminant arch shape in your back? like stick your bum out kind of way, i cant explain what i mean lol

my scoliosis isn't as bad as yours, but my mom showed my doctor a picture of my scorp and she guaranteed it to get worse if I keep stretching like I do. . . but I’m just living in the moment and am not going to listen. I'll just hope it doesn’t' get worse : )

OK, i'm reading about stretching etc., to get those perfect scorpions, I see there appears to be some slight danger in doing to much of it from reading above. My cp is 9 and wants to become more flexible, what do you all recommend to assist her in better flexibility?

OK, i'm reading about stretching etc., to get those perfect scorpions, I see there appears to be some slight danger in doing to much of it from reading above. My cp is 9 and wants to become more flexible, what do you all recommend to assist her in better flexibility?
Jenna from ECE haha she is the stretching queen! But there was a thread on this, I think it was called something like "help with stretching"? just use the search

sorry I know I'm flooding this thread, and shes a dancer, but she said she's also a cheerleader, so I think it counts. She was on SYTUCD last night
30009_127565167268821_1273536572899.jpg

Lauren Froderman

sorry I know I'm flooding this thread, and shes a dancer, but she said she's also a cheerleader, so I think it counts. She was on SYTUCD last night

Lauren Froderman

You know... I was trying to hide my sick skills, nobody was supposed to know about them!!! Hahah

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lauren Froderman

may I also point out that she kicked that leg into that exact position :p

Back