All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fierceboarddddddd.jpg

fierceboarddd.jpg

alyssa whiteee

someone said that Lauren (girl from sytycd) was a "cheerleader" but her school team wasnt a traditional cheer team. It was like sideline or something.

My old flyer's OPPOSITE scorpian ha the web cam made it look like regular leg but its the opposite.
She's amazing and her normal leg is even better. Loooove her. She always told me her life goal was to do a scorpian tick tock lol

ETA: Sorry if its private, its on her facebook.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS i willllll die if someone even did scale to scale...STRAIGHT SCALE that is

She's starting to work on it on the ground hah
She says once she can really feel like she's controlling it she'll give it a shot.. she showed me it the other day and I think she's almost ready :)
I wish I could be one of her bases but I'm out until at least October and I don't think she'll wait that long.. I'll be sure to post a video if she gets it!

She's starting to work on it on the ground hah
She says once she can really feel like she's controlling it she'll give it a shot.. she showed me it the other day and I think she's almost ready :)
I wish I could be one of her bases but I'm out until at least October and I don't think she'll wait that long.. I'll be sure to post a video if she gets it!

yes please do! i cant wait to see someone do this!

Back