All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think scorp to kick up scorp will be hard. Even to hold a scorp on the ground and kick up the other scorp is hard. So im sure in the air it could get quite difficult.

However when we were doing stertch to scorp(high to high) it was fairly easy when the flyer grabs her toe then pulls it. so im sure the same holds true for a scorp to scorp.

we're gonna try them out next week. The only thing im worried about is being the backspot and the flyer kicking my arms as her one leg is coming down. In the stretch to scorp my arms are fully extended when we release and im trying to catch the other leg. BUt we shall see

I think scorp to kick up scorp will be hard. Even to hold a scorp on the ground and kick up the other scorp is hard. So im sure in the air it could get quite difficult.

However when we were doing stertch to scorp(high to high) it was fairly easy when the flyer grabs her toe then pulls it. so im sure the same holds true for a scorp to scorp.

we're gonna try them out next week. The only thing im worried about is being the backspot and the flyer kicking my arms as her one leg is coming down. In the stretch to scorp my arms are fully extended when we release and im trying to catch the other leg. BUt we shall see

wait, so a scorp ticktock to scorp?

I'm convincing my coaches to let me try scale to scale, once our stunt groups are completely solid! We’ve only had three practices, but maybe I’ll try it on my high school team once I’m ready.

ive done scale to scale (not competing, just at practice) and its not as difficult as it looks. its really fun, and looks really cool :)

oh im betting it would be extremely difficult! but it would look so cool if done correctly!!

kennedi from michiagn xtreme! she's and amazing flyer and tumbler!
love her :)<3

29215_1264971791323_1440623698_3-1.jpg

can I just say how much it completely bothers me when scorpions are to the side ?
one of the flyers on Fierce Small Senior 5 it is legitimately a bow with her chest turned .
that isn't back flexibility , learn to pull it

can I just say how much it completely bothers me when scorpions are to the side ?
one of the flyers on Fierce Small Senior 5 it is legitimately a bow with her chest turned .
that isn't back flexibility , learn to pull it

no its just that her leg is touching her back cause shes THAT flexible. if it was a bow her leg would be facing the other direction.. nice try tho :)

Back