All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

23vbzwh.png

this is minee

EKM I cant wait to seee CNY!!! :) My friend Kyle is on Coed 5 and he says yall are going to be amazing! Good Luck! Beware the STORM <3

haha YES! I made this picture for herr :) (edited it) she is my all time favorite straight leg! it is freaking gorgeous! motivates me to stretch everytime I see it :)

haha YES! I made this picture for herr :) (edited it) she is my all time favorite straight leg! it is freaking gorgeous! motivates me to stretch everytime I see it :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...584900467025_1371150672_31570777_609681_n.jpg

Britini Love-Kentucky Allstars
Dont think she'll mind, but if she does please feel free to tell me or take it down!

I haven't read through every page of this, but picture 1- the technique is poor. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. Her hips are not in proper alignment, which throws the entire skill off.
It's like the saying- just because you can jump in the air and do 'back flip' with bent knees and your hands don't touch the ground doesn't mean you can do a back tuck. Technique accounts for something. Argue all you want, I stand by technique.

This is one from a comp I was helping out at, when I hadn't warmed up:
sn0vgk.png

And this isn't a scorpion abv, but I was just trying to stretch it a bit<3
33m0ozl.jpg

Sorry I don't have a nice one, I'm a base though so I don't pull them on comp floors or anything:] xxxxx

Rythmic gymnastics??? yeah, i had that for about a month, but after my back injury i cant get that back, i do basic straight leg, but this is amazing
i think scorps should be at least a little bent, straightlegs are like a split holding your leg, needles are back to leg, IMO

Back