All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're so right. Maddie G's body positions are just so ugh-worthy. CONDEMN HER TO THE BACK!

tumblr_lq39tlndXb1qdwlj9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_loz2dhHp9V1qc5qdoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lntcwu3YSK1qgwpgro1_400.png

P.S. Last year was Maddie Davis's first year on the team. Almost NOBODY, especially a team known strictly for it's team stunting, would put a rookie in center over a 5+ year veteran of center. It's a position you earn. Get over yourselves and stop sippin' the Maddie Gardner haterade.

@crazyredhead @yooolizzi @cheeromgbre @acx.cheer

I'm not hating on Maddie, though I'm not her biggest fan, like someone said above, it was more the formation. Maddie D was clearly put behind her because she has better body positions. EVERY competition, I believe, Maddie D was solid, not every one of those other flyers were.

You're so right. Maddie G's body positions are just so ugh-worthy. CONDEMN HER TO THE BACK!

tumblr_lq39tlndXb1qdwlj9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_loz2dhHp9V1qc5qdoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lntcwu3YSK1qgwpgro1_400.png

P.S. Last year was Maddie Davis's first year on the team. Almost NOBODY, especially a team known strictly for it's team stunting, would put a rookie in center over a 5+ year veteran of center. It's a position you earn. Get over yourselves and stop sippin' the Maddie Gardner haterade.

LOL! Im not the biggest Maddie fan as said by @chyeeaaa69 also, she is an amazing flyer no one will ever doublt that. I just personally like the other scorp more and found it funny what was said.

No need to be nasty about it. He wasn't saying her body positions were bad...they obviously aren't if she's point. He's saying the other girls are better. Which they are. Chilllll

No need to be nasty about it. He wasn't saying her body positions were bad...they obviously aren't if she's point. He's saying the other girls are better. Which they are. Chilllll

Meaning the one in the picture. Idk her name.

I'm not hating on Maddie, though I'm not her biggest fan, like someone said above, it was more the formation. Maddie D was clearly put behind her because she has better body positions. EVERY competition, I believe, Maddie D was solid, not every one of those other flyers were.

What's so wrong with the staement: They should have showcased her more! Their formation sucked.

All I'm saying is you didn't need to indicate a ranking on the girls. You shouldn't have to put other people down to compliment somebody else. And frankly, your previous posts have given you no platform to validate that you weren't going out of your way to take a little jab at CEA. Maddie G, Erica, and Juliet all had completely consistent years for that stunt. Honestly I don't think any of them even bobbled. You don't pull somebody off center, or "downgrade" them because they fell doing a far more difficult skill when they have been completely solid in the stunt they're center for. And how do we know it wasn't the bases fault when ANY of the girls fell doing ANY given stunt. Let alone the fact that 6 of the other girls had all just given you a gold medal, and earned every single right to get the more "flashy" position. Maddie D was the new girl, and if you watch the showcase video, her body positions were nothing to look twice at. She was not significantly better than any of the other girls doing the stunt. She's obviously improved, and I'm glad that I can include her on my fav team! But I'm sticking by my original statement that what you said, and indicated at, was rude. And if nothing else, was worded just terribly. And I'll say what I really want you to get out of the post again: You shouldn't have to put anybody down to compliment somebody else. Regardless of the uniform their wearing.

and @yooolizzi, touche. But Marlins also weren't coming off a gold medal finish at worlds...;) I guess we can just blame my obsession and the fact that I usually watch their performances like 7 or 8 times to make sure I can watch everyone. I forget not everyone is crazy like me.:confused:

and @EmilyJane I think it's just her vein popping out. That's what I thought it was at least.

What's so wrong with the staement: They should have showcased her more! Their formation sucked.

All I'm saying is you didn't need to indicate a ranking on the girls. You shouldn't have to put other people down to compliment somebody else. And frankly, your previous posts have given you no platform to validate that you weren't going out of your way to take a little jab at CEA. Maddie G, Erica, and Juliet all had completely consistent years for that stunt. Honestly I don't think any of them even bobbled. You don't pull somebody off center, or "downgrade" them because they fell doing a far more difficult skill when they have been completely solid in the stunt they're center for. And how do we know it wasn't the bases fault when ANY of the girls fell doing ANY given stunt. Let alone the fact that 6 of the other girls had all just given you a gold medal, and earned every single right to get the more "flashy" position. Maddie D was the new girl, and if you watch the showcase video, her body positions were nothing to look twice at. She was not significantly better than any of the other girls doing the stunt. She's obviously improved, and I'm glad that I can include her on my fav team! But I'm sticking by my original statement that what you said, and indicated at, was rude. And if nothing else, was worded just terribly. And I'll say what I really want you to get out of the post again: You shouldn't have to put anybody down to compliment somebody else. Regardless of the uniform their wearing.

and @yooolizzi, touche. But Marlins also weren't coming off a gold medal finish at worlds...;) I guess we can just blame my obsession and the fact that I usually watch their performances like 7 or 8 times to make sure I can watch everyone. I forget not everyone is crazy like me.:confused:

and @EmilyJane I think it's just her vein popping out. That's what I thought it was at least.

Whether I like CEA and/or Maddie or not is not relevant here, because I would say it about anyone or any team. I'm being real. You don't hide flyers with better body positions behind another flyer simply because of their name, whether it is Maddie Gardner, Aisha Brandon, WHOEVER! I don't care about the team, the flyer, or any of that, what irritates me is people being shafted because someone else is a bigger name. I don't think I was "putting Maddie down" by saying Maddie D has better body positions? I mean yeah, but when did I EVER say Maddie G's were bad? I didn't. She has some of the better looking body positions I've seen on any flyer, especially on that team, but Maddie D's were better and her position in that stunt was not warranted, whether she's a first year flyer or not.
Yes, we will blame your obsession, because your view is clouded by your outright love for CEA and Maddie Gardner. I don't like watching CEA or Maddie, but I do respect them, and I put a view out there that is completely not biased. I never knew who Maddie D was before maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, all I know is that the flyer with the best body positions who is a consistently clean flyer should not be shafted and placed behind another flyer, whether the flyer is Maddie Gardner or my aunt Joan.

And all I'm saying is that I think you are just as biased as me, except you word compliments very negatively. I disliked the formation too, but If you were actually talking about the formation, why not just say that the formation could have been better instead of saying the flyers could be better? The words you used were "negative" words. "I hope they don't use a sucky formation this year and showcase her more", "She's awesome! I hope they use her more this year!", "Her body positions are better than a lot of the girls on the team", "She's awesome! I never realized it!" Those are things that an unbiased poster would say. But whatever, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I'm not gonna hog up the thread. You can pm me if you feel the need to discuss it further.

Back