All-Star Best Teams From The South!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, but ICON isn't that great. I watched them tons this year, but it's changed SO much. They used to be such a flawless gym, but the original owners left and it all went downhill from there. Fun gym, just not that great.
Yeah, I noticed all the icon girls at my school havent won as much this year. I was just reffering to when I was in like 6th grade and they all wore medals to school like all the time haha.

Being from the south, i and my fellow southerners would consider "The South" to be states that have a school in the SEC. Everything here revolves around football (you may think im exaggerating... but im not.) So, that would be Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tenessee, Kentucky, & South Carolina. Add North Carolina in there, and take out Florida because trust me... Florida is as southern as Lindsay Lohan is sober. Texas is, well, Texas (in a good way of course). so not southern.

And so... pick your teams accordingly :)

And also, remember the small names! :) Rays, ACE, CEA, etc are all very good but there are successful gyms in the south that dont have such big names. Including all teams, GA didnt even win that many comps this season. Being someone that frequents competitions in the south (Georgia mostly), id say Stingrays, C4 Longhorns, ACE, Atlanta Jayhawks, CEA, and Ellenwood are the most successful based on number of wins/medals earned (1st-3rd place finishes).

Being from the south, i and my fellow southerners would consider "The South" to be states that have a school in the SEC. Everything here revolves around football (you may think im exaggerating... but im not.) So, that would be Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tenessee, Kentucky, & South Carolina. Add North Carolina in there, and take out Florida because trust me... Florida is as southern as Lindsay Lohan is sober. Texas is, well, Texas (in a good way of course). so not southern.

And so... pick your teams accordingly :)
Ever heard of the University of Florida? Last I heard they were in the SEC lol. However I would agree that Florida is not the "South".

I realize that this was posted quite a while ago, but the correct grammar would be "neither Florida NOR Kentucky" Hahahah

That EDU teacher just fired you up, huh?

Back