All-Star best up and coming gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If your talking about Champion All Stars in TX they are by far not a small gym...lol

Prodigy All Stars (ok just looked them up and they have 16 teams so maybe not so small?)
Arizona Myths (gym gets better every year)
Green Bay Elite (I don't know if you would say they are up and coming...but they are small and growing momentum!)

Yes! I love GBE!

If your talking about Champion All Stars in TX they are by far not a small gym...lol

Prodigy All Stars (ok just looked them up and they have 16 teams so maybe not so small?)
Arizona Myths (gym gets better every year)
Green Bay Elite (I don't know if you would say they are up and coming...but they are small and growing momentum!)

lol no Champion in Ohio! :)

On another note it took me a whole season to figure C4 Longhorns were not from Texas! Every time I would see them pop up on an East Coast comp I would be like "Why are they going all the way to Atlanta to compete? How come I never see them locally?" Yeah I'm a loser....

I don't consider Star Athletics up and coming...they've been great for years.

I would love to see Star Athletics make a comeback...one of the oldest names in allstar cheer. Seems like they have been on vacation or something the last few years. Can't wait to see them strong like they use to be.

Lake Erie Ultimate in Chesterland, OH. Pretty strong lower levels, but no level 5s. Can't wait to see them this season!

hey troy it's brendan from Action Spirit, I have to agree with you, i love your teams this year, ray did some great choreo! good luck this season!!

Hey Brendan long time no see!!!
Thanks I totally agree Ray has given us something special! Hope to see you soon.

Awww, To See My Gym's Name In This Thread Is AWESOME!.....Thanks For That. We're Very Excited About This Upcoming Season! It's Amazing Working With Those Athletes.
Spirit Force AllStars they're probably be good this year and shine a a bit since they have Level 5 teams now.

All Star One (As1) in NJ

Youth 3 Cheersport Champs their first year
Junior 5 Cheersport Champs their second (beat the Stingrays, mind you)
Second and third year their level 5s went to worlds, and their small small team is gunning for a bid now
They have 7 teams this season, not including half year

I would love to see Star Athletics make a comeback...one of the oldest names in allstar cheer. Seems like they have been on vacation or something the last few years. Can't wait to see them strong like they use to be.

couldn't agree more. Star Athletics had one of the best small senior teams around... their tumbling was INSANE. i would looooove to see a comeback.

Back