All-Star best up and coming gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are all your opinions of international teams? Do you see anyone outside of North America making any kind of impact in the coming years?

Not trying to toot my gyms horn but Rock Solid always has amazing teams our junior level for is always a top contender in their division and all of our other teams usually place fairly well at competitions and our small limited was 10th at worlds last year! This year is no different our teams are so much further ahead then they were at this point last year and I cant wait for everyone to see them :)

Four* I feel like a retard for not spelling that properly

lol no Champion in Ohio! :)

I was going to post about them. While GBE and C4 Longhorns are AMAZING...they have been amazing for years and I don't consider them up and coming.

I consider up and coming someone you haven't really heard about before and you see them at a competition and are like, where they heck did they come from?

We've seen Champion at a couple of competitions already, and they are really good. They also have awesome sportsmanship.

What are all your opinions of international teams? Do you see anyone outside of North America making any kind of impact in the coming years?

I think those teams from Thailand and the Phillipines have great stunts, and if they improve their tumbling thay can definitely do some damage at worlds in the future!

I think those teams from Thailand and the Phillipines have great stunts, and if they improve their tumbling thay can definitely do some damage at worlds in the future!

But then these teams will always be in international divisions at worlds where there is less weighting on tumbling. This won't change until the majority of countries entering worlds have improved their tumbling significantly so is it fair that these teams with awesome stunting don't actually have to improve their tumbling to the standard of the club divisions in order to win?

Cheer Central Suns maybe??? They have 1 worlds team this year, but had 2 last season that placed top 20. Also had 2 teams take first in Dallas last season with Grand Champs.

I was going to post about them. While GBE and C4 Longhorns are AMAZING...they have been amazing for years and I don't consider them up and coming.

I consider up and coming someone you haven't really heard about before and you see them at a competition and are like, where they heck did they come from?

We've seen Champion at a couple of competitions already, and they are really good. They also have awesome sportsmanship.

As far as C4 goes, I know this is the first time Charlotte has seen them and we were all wonderingthis past weekend at UCA Smoky Mountain....Where did they come from??

I think this is the 4th year for C4. They are from Dallas, GA., about 40 minutes west of ATL. About 8 minutes from our house. They have done very well since opening. Not diving in head first with L5, but waiting to build their program so they could be very competitive at every level.

Back