All-Star Best Voiceovers :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saaay gooodbyyyyyeeeeee.....................dun dun dun.....YES!!!!! Don't you wanna stay here a little while...don't you wanna snatch that title, squeeze it now, move your feet, break it down.

Been stuck in my head alllll day...

See imma tell you what to do.... WOODLANDS tells ya what to do! Colonels on deck everybody SALUTE! Now you don't wann amess with us cuz... I'LL EAT YOU UP <3 My little Junior 5 babies <3

I'm livin in the future with a WILDCAT past.. The trophy is my present so you're last! (I think thats the last part)

"We used to be large, but now we're small and in charge! Stingrays. Smoke. This division is ours!"
"O-D. O-D-Y. O-D-Y-S-S-E-Y. Lets go.... BIG O"
"Cali goes Haaardd! Like Kings and Queens supposed to. Reign supreme. Check the ring. Cali's gonna show you!"
"So whats the new addiction?! Thumbs out. Pinkies up. Ladies let 'em know whats up! G-Got a new sting, thats coming for that ring!"<3:rays:

"Love us or hate us, you can't divide us
Were on a mission, you can't deny us
Best aroud, you know the deal
Give it up for, The Ladies of Teal!"

Senior Elite <3
and pretty much the rest of their music!

Herse another one for the TEAL and BLACK whizz bring the beat back.

Get a clue Its COED ELITE.

The best is back in TEAL and BLACK and we want that globe.

I don't care what these chicks say I don't even look their way - dance it, rock it, shake it, pop, move it all around girl just don't stop - CEA now dip and pop, freeze - till the beat drop - hit you with the left got skills by the boat load - dance, rock, shake, pop move it all around girl just don't stop - hit me, hit me, hit me baby one more time...

in music... THE UA JEWELS ARE COMING ALIVE GET READY FOR THE KIDS OF J5!!!!!!!!!!!
my old team... We live by the 3 fs famous fierce fabulous we know u cant handle us bow honey bow!!
and yes we know ur gonna like my style cuz no one can hit like this all you haterz are in denial cuz u cant do it like famous

Back