All-Star Best Website To Purchase Nike Pro Shorts And Bras?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
So I'm in love with these and already ordered some from Footlocker.com. I was just wondering, if there are any other good websites to order these from. I'm especially looking for the printed ones...
Over here in Germany we barely have anything other than black and white and they are like 46 $ per piece. :confused:

Thanks for your help!!
Julia

Eastbay.com has lots of colours and sometimes prints. They ship really quickly to Australia so I'm sure it would be even faster to Germany. They also do sales quite frequently and two for one offers. And they sell nfinitys! I usually get a few friends to order at the same time and we split the shipping.

So I'm in love with these and already ordered some from Footlocker.com. I was just wondering, if there are any other good websites to order these from. I'm especially looking for the printed ones...
Over here in Germany we barely have anything other than black and white and they are like 46 $ per piece. :confused:

Thanks for your help!!
Julia

nikewomen or woman can remember which .com or ladyfootlocker.com

We were on vacation and CP had to check out a Nike store, shorts were $40! We have been finding them at richard's, Nordstrom Rack, and TJ Maxx for around $20, sometimes as low as $10 with a coupon.

For international shoppers, I would hit eBay first.

I picked up my Nike Pro shorts from Marshall's. I got them for $14.99! (For those of you who don't live near a Marshall's, it's like a store full of overstocks and stuff. It's awesome! TJ Maxx and Home Goods are also a part of the same company.)

I picked up my Nike Pro shorts from Marshall's. I got them for $14.99! (For those of you who don't live near a Marshall's, it's like a store full of overstocks and stuff. It's awesome! TJ Maxx and Home Goods are also a part of the same company.)
Did they have kid sizes or just adult?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did they have kid sizes or just adult?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They have both, it's just a matter of what's in stock. Every store has different quantities available. I have a lot of TJ Maxx & Marshall's where I live, but I've only found pros in my size once. I occasionally see them in other sizes but not often. Hopefully they'll become more available now that it's spring. Another big downer is that these stores don't allow for online shopping

Thanks for your help!!
Julia
This might be a long shot, but do you have any Nike outlet stores in your area? That's where I get mine. I've ordered from eBay before and have found the sizing to be a little off.

what makes the nike pro shorts better then other short spandex shorts?And are your girls usually wearing them alone or underneath cheershorts

what makes the nike pro shorts better then other short spandex shorts?And are your girls usually wearing them alone or underneath cheershorts
For me, the Nike pros usually don't ride up as much as other spandex shorts do. They're obviously tight because they're spandex, but the waist band isn't so tight that it squeezes me in the hip area either. I generally like the material a lot more too. It has more texture than the other spandex shorts I have.
I wear the Nike pros alone, but a lot of people wear soffee shorts on top, it just depends on what makes you more comfortable. Hope this helped :)

Back