All-Star Best Website To Purchase Nike Pro Shorts And Bras?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For all my european people. Check the sportdirect.com. They have Nike pros for 16€
Good lead Nikaa! Customs fees can be killer. Some countries, like the UK, have very low thresholds. It's not necessarily the VAT that's bad, but the £8 processing fee hurts on smaller orders. Ordering from within the EU can be a little less costly.

Good lead Nikaa! Customs fees can be killer. Some countries, like the UK, have very low thresholds. It's not necessarily the VAT that's bad, but the £8 processing fee hurts on smaller orders. Ordering from within the EU can be a little less costly.

Are you from US or europe? Because if you're from europe and your country is in European union you don't have to pay for any customs.

Are you from US or europe? Because if you're from europe and your country is in European union you don't have to pay for any customs.
I'm from the US, but I have an Etsy shop, so I'm familiar with the customs situation. It used to be that the UK let a lot of parcels go through without charging fees. In the last year, they have really cracked down, and a lot more people seem to be complaining about the fees.

That's why I complimented your suggestion. If Europeans can order within the EU, they may save overall, even if the item price is a bit higher because they won't have to pay extra fees.

For all my european people. Check the sportdirect.com. They have Nike pros for 16€
Completely off-topic, but when I saw your post I instantly sang the ad jingle...'sports direct.com, UK's number 1'

On topic...YES for European peeps, Sports Direct. And if you're in the UK more often than not the actual SD stores will have some in stock. Mainly black pairs but the one in Manchester has had colourful ones before.

Back