All-Star Big East Coast Nitros News...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 26, 2012
I know its been a while but I wanted to let Everyone know that ECN Columbia has a NEW HOME!!! We are OFFICALLY at 7111 Dorsey Run Road Elkridge, and YES if anyone notices the address, the OLD Maryland Marlins Gym is NOW THE NEW AND IMPROVED EAST COAST NITROS HOME!!!! They are in the process of making it all nice and pretty for us to move in as we speak! So if you still want to cheer and have not found that PERFECT team and family PLEASE stay tuned, We are shooting for evaluations Next week and All are welcome! Juba Mykel and Stephaine are looking for Cheerleaders with HEART who want to be a part of a Newly Located STABLE program who is spreading there wings! The kids who have been working out in Frederick are AMAZING and will suprise a lot of people, but can't say much more since the coaches want to SUPRISE THE WORLD!! Keep checking back MORE EXCITING NEWS TO COME IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.........#NitrosNation

Not the least bit surprised. It was only a matter of time. For the record, I posted on a thread back in JULY that Nitros would be moving into the Marlins' old space. My same sources also say that in a couple years when the Frederick lease expires Nitros will close that location and move all teams to Elkridge. Time will tell. In the meantime, best of luck!

Not the least bit surprised. It was only a matter of time. For the record, I posted on a thread back in JULY that Nitros would be moving into the Marlins' old space. My same sources also say that in a couple years when the Frederick lease expires Nitros will close that location and move all teams to Elkridge. Time will tell. In the meantime, best of luck!
We are SUPER Excited to see all the teams ECN is going to put on the floor this year, so I ask PLEASE don't post ANYTHING that you don't know to be fact. There is NO PLAN to close our Frederick location ANYTIME, if you want to know the truth, that gym get new kids signing up all the time, so why would Stephanie even consider anything for the Future? We are all living in the Present and watching fantastic kids learn, grow and have a GREAT time with a great program and they don't need to be stressed out thinking there gym is going to close in a few year.
Also for the Elkridge location, NO ONE knew we were moving into that particular location until a few weeks ago when the cookie companys plans to expand fell threw, so If you knew in JULY ALL the Elkridge Parents would have LOVED IT if you would have shared your knowledge back then, even though the team didnt start until AUGUST, cause it would have saved us a lot of time and money on gas. All this post is for is to let kids who still want to cheer and have not found the PERFECT home that we will be OPEN FOR BUSINESS next week and are looking forward to a GREAT season for ALL 3 of our gyms.

We are SUPER Excited to see all the teams ECN is going to put on the floor this year, so I ask PLEASE don't post ANYTHING that you don't know to be fact. There is NO PLAN to close our Frederick location ANYTIME, if you want to know the truth, that gym get new kids signing up all the time, so why would Stephanie even consider anything for the Future? We are all living in the Present and watching fantastic kids learn, grow and have a GREAT time with a great program and they don't need to be stressed out thinking there gym is going to close in a few year.
Also for the Elkridge location, NO ONE knew we were moving into that particular location until a few weeks ago when the cookie companys plans to expand fell threw, so If you knew in JULY ALL the Elkridge Parents would have LOVED IT if you would have shared your knowledge back then, even though the team didnt start until AUGUST, cause it would have saved us a lot of time and money on gas. All this post is for is to let kids who still want to cheer and have not found the PERFECT home that we will be OPEN FOR BUSINESS next week and are looking forward to a GREAT season for ALL 3 of our gyms.

Your random capitalization is annoying.

2ziznsw.gif

Wow I'm so sorry that I have annoyed the world with my typing skills at 6am. I was trying to put emphasis on certain words but I guess I'm the dummy. Maybe since I'm new to all this I should get some pointers since everyone else is so perfect. All I was trying to do was make a point that ECN-Elkridge (now) is open, stable and ready to go, and no one was shutting down, didn't know I was going to get an english lesson instead.

I cheered with MyKel in college! Glad to see he's doing good! Congrats on the new location and good luck this season!
Thanks! MyKel is AWESOME (hope thats ok) Everything he is doing is looking great, cant wait for the season to start.

I meant no ill-will. To me it just seemed like a non-announcement, but that's just my personal opinion. As far as not posting anything not known to be a fact, I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but most posts on this site are speculative and often based on rumors, and the posts result in discussions that either confirm or deny those speculations or rumors. I simply repeated what I heard from someone whom I consider to be a reliable source about ECN eventually combining the Frederick and Columbia locations into one location at the Marlins' old gym, which frankly makes a lot more sense to me than having two relatively small gyms in the same state less than an hour apart. I'm glad that the Frederick location is thriving in its first year, but gym owners always have to look to the future in order to survive in the ever-changing competitive cheer world. I think it's only common sense to at least be slightly concerned or mindful about the fate of the Frederick gym when the lease expires in a couple years and I doubt it's a scenario that others wouldn't have considered on their own absent my post, but maybe that's just my view after having seen many gyms evolve, close their doors, or change ownership over the years.

Again, I did share my knowledge back in July about Nitros' third location being in Elkridge and, specifically, at the former Marlins gym. In hindsight, that was accurate information from the same source that shared the information with me that the Frederick and Elkridge locations will eventually be combined into one gym in Elkridge. Again, time will tell.

I wish your athletes all the best!

I will never understand how somebody making an announcement to share something THEY are excited about sparks such negativity. This board is optional, if reading words in caps bother you so......read the ones typed in lower case letters or don't read them at all. I do believe the purpose was to inform people of a great program expanding to another area. Furthermore, if you think it's a non announcement then why bother respond? It amazes me how people find the smallest things to pick at and look for every opportunity to be negative. The announcement was made, the KIDS are happy because I think people forget it is ALL ABOUT THE KIDS. I wonder why some people even get on a "Cheer" board when they are anything but "cheerful"! Can somebody please direct the Debbie Downers to a complaint thread, geesh! Everybody is entitled to their opinion, it's just proper breeding to express them in a respectful manner :)

Back