All-Star Big East Coast Nitros News...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is all very confusing.
Here is the email that my friend (who tumbles with Juba) received this week regarding Juba's new gym -
"Here is the parent info you asked for. If you have questions you can contact Juba direct. (301)xxx-xxxx. He will be having a clinic on April 27th and will send me the info soon. It will be at (another gym - not Fearless) while his gym is under construction." There was also a full registration packet for Juba's new gym attached to this email - it's called Crown Athletics (which will be located in Elkridge, MD and opening in time for tryouts in May).

But, the day before my friend got that email, Fearless Allstars emailed a press release and posted this on their facebook page -
"We would like to take this opportunity to announce that Juba Ra-Akbar and MyKel Jones will be joining our coaching staff and fearless family. Juba and MyKel will join our staff to compliment Fearless and bring in additional AllStar experience to our gym."

So, what's the deal?? We were thinking about checking out Crown, but are now worried that the owners will be spread a little thin if they are employees at Fearless. None of this makes any sense.
I talked to some Fearless coaches and they're saying Juba is coming to their gym. But it did come as a surprise to some others who also thought Crown was opening. So stay tuned I guess....

I hope for jubas sake he opens his own gym. From what has been said in previous threads it has never worked out for anyone when they try to do business with fearless allstars.
Update from MD - Unique Allstars in Columbia, MD just closed after 10 years (sad). It's being said that the Unique coaches are going to coach at Crown Athletics (Juba's new gym). Don't know if Crown has an address yet, but if it's true about the Unique coaches, it looks like they're making progress. I don't see how Juba will be able to work at Fearless at the same time (or why he would even want to when he's trying to launch a new gym AND given Fearless history and reputation!)

Update from MD - Unique Allstars in Columbia, MD just closed after 10 years (sad). It's being said that the Unique coaches are going to coach at Crown Athletics (Juba's new gym). Don't know if Crown has an address yet, but if it's true about the Unique coaches, it looks like they're making progress. I don't see how Juba will be able to work at Fearless at the same time (or why he would even want to when he's trying to launch a new gym AND given Fearless history and reputation!)

:eek: Unique is awesome! I know they only had a R5 but they're lower level teams were great...we always went against them! So sad.

HOLY MOLY SAY WHAT. :eek:

:( I Love watching the Unique teams, ok and the coach!!

Actually not all of the coaches are heading in the same direction.

Back