Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't like when girls wear their UGG boots instead of their shoes around the venue!! It looks so un-professional!
I also don't like when people tuck their cell-phones in their skirts!

I really don't like when girls wear their UGG boots instead of their shoes around the venue!! It looks so un-professional!
I agree with you on the uggs, but since when are cheerleaders supposed to be professional lol?

I agree with you on the uggs, but since when are cheerleaders supposed to be professional lol?

aha LOL I don't think they're supposed to look professional, but when cheerleaders where the uggs it looks like they're going to the mall not the competition floor:)
It just looks better when they wear their shoes!!:)

That would be my daughter!! She can't go anywhere without her 'woobie' right by her side!! Nice black leotard (at the waist area), black trim on skirt, and pink cell phone case tucked neatly inside!!
smile.png

oh & for some reason it really bugs me when a team goes on the floor to perform, and takes 5 minutes to jump up and down on the floor, clap, do handshakes, hug every person on the floor, stretch there back, mark there tumbling etc. thats what the time is for behind stage :). I mean a couple handshakes here or there is fine, but I mean come on. Especially the stretching... you can do that right before you come onto the floor.
Thankk you!
My team goes out, we might jump up and down once or twice, but then we get set. Once, I saw a team that probably could've competed in the time they spent jumping around.

Seat savers who are exceptionally rude to people when defending their saved seats. I saw old ladies and young cheerleaders treated horrifically by a lady from a gym that I respect and admire. People complain about teenagers being rude...well, when adults treat them like crap over a simple question, who do you think is wrong? You can be polite when refraining to let someone sit in a seat that is empty. If you are that irritable because so many people have asked, maybe its a sign you have been saving that seat too long? Seriously, the old granny that was tottering on her last legs at NCA probably only wanted to watch her granddaughter's team. I save seats, but if people ask, I say I am saving them, but they can sit in them until my friend shows up. Very rarely has it not worked out well and I usually make a friend even if just for a few hours.

Thankk you!
My team goes out, we might jump up and down once or twice, but then we get set. Once, I saw a team that probably could've competed in the time they spent jumping around.

pahaha I know it's soo irritating. it's the worst when they stand there and mark there full 15 times while standing there. I mean once, is moree than enough. ugghh

what bugs me most is when there is priority seating and people just sit there all day as if they are regular seats.

1. when they call out the second place team and the first team starts screaming because they know they're coming in first ugh! its so rude
2. when people don't clap for other teams again soo rude!

When you're at the convention center and you see an open door leading to the hall way and you're like "Oh good, no crowd" and start moseying on over there then a security guard's like "Nope. Entrance only." but like no one else is using the door so I won't be affecting the flow of traffic...like CAN I PLEASE JUST USE THIS DOOR?!

Name them all! We all know that we have pet peeves for all star teams & for your high school teams :)

Yes, My number one pet peeve is when the 1st place team has no etiquette and they jump up and down when the 2nd place team is called because they know they have 1st....it's just rude! Let the 2nd place team have their glory!

Back