Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it bothers me when teams go crazy for other teams not winning like when you see teams that go crazy when they hear their competition got 2nd meaning that their team got 1st. i mean i know they're excited but it's the other teams moment so you should give it to them or nicely say good job then go crazy when they call your name for 1st. i don't know if anyone agrees or gets this but at my old gym they told us to give each team their "moment" & some people at my gym now agree too.

Definately when the coaches yell at you before you go on because it puts you in such a bad mood before you're about to go on and adds to your nervousness. :/

Agreed about the awards ceremonies. if you really have to waste time by making us "dance" and jump around like idiots for beads/free stuff, then start awards later.

haha & I hate how this one certain gym, the same boy is on there senior 2,3,4 and dance. I feel like I see him all day on the floor. A lot of gyms are like that though. & I really dislike rude parents. Listen* if your kid is going on 3 routines after the one that is up, you have plenty of time to get to priority seating. You don't have to push your way through the fans, 15 minutes early with every sign, bead, horn and whistle you get your hand on, and be rude to the people trying to watch.

Back