All-Star Biggest Fear In Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Giving this a shot, since I'm not sure if it has a post already or not.

What is you biggest fear in cheerleading?
Whether it be breaking bones, falling, losing, or anything else, I want to hear it :)

My biggest fear is always leaving a practice disappointed in myself. Leaving knowing that I should've done this better or tried that new skill because I know I can do it.

Other than that it's pretty much breaking a bone when tumbling. Stunting doesn't scare me too much, it just depends on my confidence level for the day.

Whether it be tumbling or stunting, my fear BIGGEST is my CP getting hurt and getting a cast placed on her....

Stopping in the middle of my tumbling... and getting mental blocks (i get them alot, because i pysche myself out) because i get them alot, and have injured my self pretty badly while stopping in the middle of my flip flop back... not fun :(

my knees are so weak i hate them ive had 4 sprains already! there just painful and its annoying! but probably my biggest fear is dropping a flyer! :( i never ever want it to happen ive seen it done! and i think it takes alot for them to trust us and i wouldnt want to risk that!

well ive broken 2 bones from cheer but thats okay.
so i guess my fear is my stunt falling at a major competition & I have a fear of long trampolines above ground or against a wall...everything has to be inground thats bouncy for me to tumble on it.

& my biggest fear is a coach not seeing my true potential at a tryout. Yeah i may not be a girl that can walk into a gym and throw a double or standing to a double but ill always give 100 percent at practice & fight for my stunt no matter what the situation.

My biggest fear is always leaving a practice disappointed in myself. Leaving knowing that I should've done this better or tried that new skill because I know I can do it.

Other than that it's pretty much breaking a bone when tumbling. Stunting doesn't scare me too much, it just depends on my confidence level for the day.
thats exactly how i feel. like i can not leave the gym when my last pass i blocked or busted. i have to finish off on a good note ! Or it will be on my mind until the next practice haha

thats exactly how i feel. like i can not leave the gym when my last pass i blocked or busted. i have to finish off on a good note ! Or it will be on my mind until the next practice haha

Sometimes I just have to do it so I can feel good about it the next day. It doesn't have to be pretty or perfect but the fact I got over my fear makes me feel better.

Back