All-Star Biggest Fear In Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get a lot of mental blocks, I really hate handsprings, that's the only thing im scared of.
I can do tucks just fine, but handsprings just aren't my thing.

I am curious why it is scarier for you to do a bhs than a tuck. The reason I ask is cus my CP took 9 years to get her bhs. She was terrified. Now that she has a running bhs she says her wrist hurt alot and that is why she don't like them. She hasnt tried a tuck yet, but I think once she does she will do fine.

I witnessed a girls arm snap in half saturday. She didnt even flinch.
garret i think you're the one causing all these accidents. wasn't it a couple of weeks ago that you told me a girl at your school tore her ACL walking down the a hallway. smh.

Mamarazzi said:
Like, a reverse somersault roll or dorsal fat-type back roll? I fear back rolls, for real. The 2nd kind.

Bahahahahaha!!!

Dropping my flyer in baskets. Scares me everytime, so I have a tendency to catch too high and cut off her final rotation. Oops.

Dropping my flyer in baskets. Scares me everytime, so I have a tendency to catch too high and cut off her final rotation. Oops.
Better to catch too high with your arms than wait and catch with your body... my head got caught by a shoulder learning kick doubles. Once the giant lump on my temple goes down and my neck regains full mobility, I'm sure I'll appreciate it as a good lesson to ride higher and pull tighter in the future.

i would have to say my biggest fears are getting another concussion from the gym floor, getting hit in my nose/face, or hurting my knee in any way again.

and i also hate when a flyer is falling and i get so scared theyre gonna hit the ground.

Back