All-Star Black Ops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 19, 2011
Is it tru that they arent going to worlds becuase they only have an at large bid while smoed,elite, aces and lrg coed all have paids?
can anyone confirm?

It's crazy expensive from the west coast, I would say with the package , air and coaches costs its about 1500, so it would not surprise me if that were true.

yah im not trying to start any rumors either i just heard it from someone today and they said they arent going to anymore comps that offer bids

From what I've read on Facebook, athletes are being disbursed through the rest of the Worlds bound teams in the program.

They dhould just go to United Spirit Association All Star Championships and try to get the bid there!! At least try one more time before you make your mind up (;

From what I've read on Facebook, athletes are being disbursed through the rest of the Worlds bound teams in the program.
Can that actually happen ? Or would they need to be on the alternates list prior to be able to compete on that team?

They dhould just go to United Spirit Association All Star Championships and try to get the bid there!! At least try one more time before you make your mind up (;
USA is closed to regristration and wont let anyone sign up. This happened to us last year when we wanted to go to USA and they told us no, it was to late and there were 3 weeks till the competition. I think they do this because some people will run for the bids at the last minute.

i just asked my buddy christian whos on the team so i will see what he says and ill get back to ya'll :)

Back