All-Star Black Ops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just left the gym when coed was practicing and saw Cameron there being out in the routine . I'm not sure who else was there as well but everyone in the Lobby was freaking cause Cameron was there

I think what everyone has a problem with is that they could easily place high in the top 10, but aren't going to worlds over some teams who are. Forget them going for the experience, they need to go because they're good. That is the part that kills me. Sure they'll have next year, but the fact that there are teams going who really have no business stepping on that stage instead is what makes me disappointed in this sport.

I'm pretty sure Cali is not the only gym who say senior teams will not go to worlds with out a full paid!

Agreed, many of the big dogs only go on paid bids. I don't know what the big shock is. Yes Black Ops is good, but all of Cali's other teams received paid bids and I'm sure they all plan on placing pretty high at worlds. It just seems like the powerhouse gyms have a standard of excellence that should be reached or at least the perception.

Back