All-Star Black Ops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sadly, yes the rumors are true black ops will not be attending worlds as they have not received a full paid bid

I believe WC does this too! Teams don't attend with an At-large bid!
This is sad for the athletes though

I think it will be especially sad for the kids that are now on moed that cheered on Smoed and Large Coed last year, but at least they have been there and had the experience, there are alot of cheerleaders that will never have that. Best of luck to the Moed kiddos!

honestly, i wish more gyms held their teams to this standard. yeah it sucks cause I really love this team, but it gives them incentive to work harder next time. <3
I'm sorry but gyms shouldn't do that's it's dum!! That's basically saying you suck and you dont deserve to go worlds just cause you got in at large and not a paid bid!!! I realize it's expensive but having a team nit going to worlds just cause there have in at large like have fundraisers do stuff to get that money!! Every team works hard to get paid but not every single team can get one on top of that I bet any kinda money if your team got in at large and could not get a paid bid you wouldnt be saying that!! That's a slap in the face to ALL athletes who put blood sweat and tears for nothing !!!!

I'm sorry but gyms shouldn't do that's it's dum!! That's basically saying you suck and you dont deserve to go worlds just cause you got in at large and not a paid bid!!! I realize it's expensive but having a team nit going to worlds just cause there have in at large like have fundraisers do stuff to get that money!! Every team works hard to get paid but not every single team can get one on top of that I bet any kinda money if your team got in at large and could not get a paid bid you wouldnt be saying that!! That's a slap in the face to ALL athletes who put blood sweat and tears for nothing !!!!
i dont really see it as a slap in the face considering black ops in particular was a coed 4 team last year for them to have enough skill should be suffice enough for them yeah they worked hard but i know a few kids who feel like they arent/would even be contenders for worlds this year

Wow, that sucks :(. I mean I understand the tremendous cost, but being that there is still a month and a half or so until worlds, I feel like maybe they could raise a substantial amount of money through fundrasing and such to help out each kid. It just seems horrible to not go at all just because you didn't get a full paid bid... when a lot of teams would do anything to just get a bid. I guess it just makes me thankful that I live in Orlando and we really are lucky to not have to pay AS MUCH as teams traveling. But I would love for them to figure out a way to raise money to go!

Back