All-Star Bow Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry in advance to starte another bow thread......but I have a quick question and your input is valuable....
I have been getting more and more request for "sewn" bows. I made a few, and they are a lot extra work and can be very expensive; starting around $35 and can go up to $100.....My question is: Is there really a demand for these types of bows out there? Realistically. The few I have done so far cost $85. I am wondering if this is something I should offer on a regular basis.....
thanks in advance for your input
Shayne, www.cheerstones.net, IG: cheerstones, email: [email protected]
Also is your cost $85 or is that the price at which the bow is selling?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is the first I'm ever hearing of an all fabric bow! Guess I live under a rock! My question is why? Why would I want to buy a fabric based bow instead of a ribbon based bow? Does the bow last longer? I'm just trying to figure out why?

I personally would never pay that much for a bow. I don't care how gorgeous it is. I imagine though that if you offer it someone will purchase, so from a business point why not.

It looks very different. Look up bowsoflondon on Instagram.

Private. Added them so I'm waiting to see what the hype is!!

1003890_602377393150061_1929126726_n.jpg

1896944_632694583451675_1411138459_n.jpg

Thank you! Ended up finding the right account. I had requested their apparel page by accident? Anyways, beautiful bows, just not sure what the point of sewing it out of all fabric is. The only advantage I could see is that the back of the loop that is usually visible from the front matches the front of the bow.

Mine has bows from both Bows of London and Vegas Bows. I think Vegas Bows ones are nicer than BOL plus not paying conversion from US dollars to British pound sterling and shipping.

Fabric bows to me are beautiful and worth the money, but I have paid over $100 for a single bow before and dont mind. If you have a demand I say go for it! Always looking for more fabric bows.

We just ordered our first fabric bows and she loves them. They r beautiful and they are not as stiff as some regular ribbon bows. We got ours from Zobowz1 on Instagram. Paid 35 for 2 of them. They had a sale tho.

Can I ask what makes them $85 is it the materials the rhinestones?
Yes, mostly the rhinestones and time. It does take more time and more work to sew a bow perfectly that to glue the fabric to the ribbon. It can take me an average of 20mins to make a regular bow and I can take 1-2 hours to sew a bow and add the emblishments. Also the sew on crystals are way more expensive than the hot fix rhinestones

Thanks, that was why I got the order, the ones the saw were much bigger, so I made them in the regular 3" and the came out great. More and more people are requesting them. I am asking, because I would have to hire another person to do some other work and I will do these myself

Still waiting for a pic, would love to see one! I might be one of those idiots to pay that much if I just loved it! lol;)

Thank you! Ended up finding the right account. I had requested their apparel page by accident? Anyways, beautiful bows, just not sure what the point of sewing it out of all fabric is. The only advantage I could see is that the back of the loop that is usually visible from the front matches the front of the bow.

494b2b246966b8e86a11e5f7f2ecdc49.jpg
ee9ac9e1c4145b40728dc9e0fbccd88a.jpg

33eb056a129f659f82a22e42cb47c01a.jpg
2886ea27e529de2dd9fbd823ca9c00f3.jpg

I think these bows look IDENTICAL to the bows I buy at buildabowtique.com, these photos dont do much justice, but the bows are really firm/stiff and durable, plus she applies the rhinestones down the middle of the bow, as well, I just don't think the photo shows it? My daughter is wearing a Summit one in my profile pic. I only pay $12 for non rhinestone and at the most 30$ for the rhinestone bows. I mean the London bows are pretty, but I expected a lot more for an $80-$100 bow?

Back