OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mom and I are going to Lowes and getting the kind of cork that comes in big pieces. And I'm pretty sure it just sticks to the wall or something. We're doing that because I have no more room, so if we do this, I'll be able to keep adding pieces of the cork.

If you can't hang something on the wall by using a nail or pins, you can get those little squares of cork and use a product called "Command" strips to hang them. It's a sticky strip that will hold it up and then comes off when you are ready to take it down. You can also get "Command" hooks if you get a bulletin board. Go to an office supply store. You could cover it with fabric (just tack it down) before you put your bow on.

Does anyone know who i can contact to buy a fierceboard bow?

I don't believe those are available anymore. I'm pretty sure whoever made them only gave them away at certain competitions so you'll have to see if she does again this year! (was it admin that made them? I cant remember haha)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I don't believe those are available anymore. I'm pretty sure whoever made them only gave them away at certain competitions so you'll have to see if she does again this year! (was it admin that made them? I cant remember haha)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

it was darla. i'm not sure if she's making more this year or not.

Finally made mine! :) Larger bows held up with tacks, little ones clipped on the black and white ribbon. There are action shots from worlds on the poster board that's behind the bows.

fmm7tw.jpg
[/IMG]

Back