Off Topic
The one on my backpack:
154938_474892246856_661991856_6129908_3930286_n.jpg

The one on my guitar case:
150584_474892021856_661991856_6129902_6204476_n.jpg

And my other twenty:
154586_474891821856_661991856_6129901_7735340_n.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality, i took it on my phone

im guessing you dont have a hardcase for your guitar... i would love to put a bow on my case :) (probably make my instructor think im weird :D)

if you're not talented enough to make your own bows, how do you get bows? is there a website where you can design them and they ship it to you?

im guessing you dont have a hardcase for your guitar... i would love to put a bow on my case :) (probably make my instructor think im weird :D)

Haha :) yahh, mines a soft case. It came with my guitar :) My instructor already knows I'm weird :p I break a lot of stereotypes so lots of people think I'm weird :p hahaha :) What kind of guitar do you have??

if you're not talented enough to make your own bows, how do you get bows? is there a website where you can design them and they ship it to you?
you can go to powerbows.com and order them :) They have great ones that you can customize (the one on my backpack is from there :) )

Haha :) yahh, mines a soft case. It came with my guitar :) My instructor already knows I'm weird :p I break a lot of stereotypes so lots of people think I'm weird :p hahaha :) What kind of guitar do you have??

its a hohner acoustic guitar. now i want a soft case just so i can put a bow on it :)

its a hohner acoustic guitar. now i want a soft case just so i can put a bow on it :)

never heard of that brand.. hm.. I'll have to go look at guitar center :) I have an Ibanez Acoustic/Electric in black :) Whenever I'm in class and someone asks which case is mine I just tell them the one with the sparkly bow on it :p

AP WORLD SUCKS. I hated that class. Lol

In my class we never get anything finished because we're such a bad class :p we get off on so many tangents it's hilarious!! One day we talked about fruit the entire period :p it started with my teacher saying "Honeydoo is like cantaloupes ugly step sister." literally!! Ahaha :)

Back