OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

I'm jealous!!

fiercelexaaa said:
F!ERCE said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":pj2g1vfu][quote="F!ERCE":pj2g1vfu]
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

Pretty sure everyone is insanely jealous. Please stop. :)

lol the only reason i have so many is because i make SO many myself. i'd guesstimate i made about half of those.[/quote:pj2g1vfu]

wait im overwhelmed :maryland:[/quote:pj2g1vfu]
this is bow wall heaven =)

cvpmia126 said:
F!ERCE, you should make them and trade them for shirts!!

good thinking! i actually sell them but i would DEFINITELY do that too lol.

omg F!ERCE how do you even pick what one you want to wear?! haha
although if I knew how to make bows I would probably be like swimming in them too.

How do you make the bow out of fabric?! I only ever make mine out of ribbon, and they are nothing compaired to these bows!

moeee828 said:
How do you make the bow out of fabric?! I only ever make mine out of ribbon, and they are nothing compaired to these bows!
same!! im gonna go buy some fabric and try it out

alwaysfierce09 said:
fiercelexaaa said:
F!ERCE said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":2y4v7pmm][quote="F!ERCE":2y4v7pmm]
2i9ipv.jpg

Pretty sure everyone is insanely jealous. Please stop. :)

lol the only reason i have so many is because i make SO many myself. i'd guesstimate i made about half of those.

wait im overwhelmed :maryland:[/quote:2y4v7pmm]
this is bow wall heaven =)[/quote:2y4v7pmm]

wow!!!!!

cvpmia126 said:
moeee828 said:

you need to stick the fabric on the grosgrain ribbon. if you try to make a bow out of just fabric it would be waaaayy floppy! :)

annauk said:
cvpmia126 said:
moeee828 said:

you need to stick the fabric on the grosgrain ribbon. if you try to make a bow out of just fabric it would be waaaayy floppy! :)

But how do you make the fabric not fray?

moeee828 said:
annauk said:
cvpmia126 said:
moeee828 said:

But how do you make the fabric not fray?

i always use lycra/spandex which doesn't fray

Back