OT Bring It On: In It To Win It

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There may or may not be a tradition of binge watching those movies at the beginning of every new cheer season at our house...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would watch the 4th before nationals in high school since I have it on DVD and the first on the plane ride down because it's on my iPod lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but that Sun Coast (the green and white crop top uniform) team in the movie reminded me of Stingray Allstars.

I haven't seen the movies in years and don't remember half of these background teams you guys are referencing...

I just found SunCoast Allstars!!! I remember watching the scene of them competing in Bring It On: In It To Win It!

I just found Power Cheer on youtube too!!!! I remember seeing them in glimpse shots in Bring It On: In It To Win It!

If any of you find more videos from any of the Bring It On movies, please tell me!!! :D ty

Hannah and I watched the one yesterday when they "become all-stars"" yesterday. I think we criticized it the whole time. I think I find this one so boring because 97% of them doing their routine is close ups of the main actors dancing... yawn. I want to see stunts lol

When I was 11(?) the fourth one was being filmed at Universal Studios, and the gym I was doing tumbling at (Suncoast Allstars) was invited to be in the movie and I remember being so jealous just because they got to go to universal studios and I hadn't been in over a year at the time.
Then I found out my friend was going to be in the movie with her team, Cheer Express and I begged my mom to let me go with her lol.

My mom said no and in return, when the movie came out I made her buy it for me and I didn't let her watch it lol.

When I was 11(?) the fourth one was being filmed at Universal Studios, and the gym I was doing tumbling at (Suncoast Allstars) was invited to be in the movie and I remember being so jealous just because they got to go to universal studios and I hadn't been in over a year at the time.
Then I found out my friend was going to be in the movie with her team, Cheer Express and I begged my mom to let me go with her lol.

My mom said no and in return, when the movie came out I made her buy it for me and I didn't let her watch it lol.
was Cheer Express the one with the black, red, and white crop top team in the movie???
I found Suncoast Allstars and they did there same routine in the movie too.

Hannah and I watched the one yesterday when they "become all-stars"" yesterday. I think we criticized it the whole time. I think I find this one so boring because 97% of them doing their routine is close ups of the main actors dancing... yawn. I want to see stunts lol
are the movies based off of true stories or something? XD

was Cheer Express the one with the black, red, and white crop top team in the movie???
I found Suncoast Allstars and they did there same routine in the movie too.

25227_385251298702_7848388_n.jpg

These?

Back