All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whilst i understand both sides of the argument, We seem to be forgetting whether gyms are close together or not, the customer always has the last say on whether the business is successful or not. If a CVS opens next to a Walgreens if a customer prefers Walgreens they are going to stay at Walgreens and vice versa.

CA and SOT are great examples of this, parents and athletes always have the last say. Both successful, both have a fair share of athletes.

Before we make any judgements lets see how many tryout at each location and go from there. Who knows, maybe they'll all be equal.

My heart goes out to the small gyms in NC... I just hope they have loyal athletes who will stick by them. Who knows? Maybe their customers like a small family

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We now will have 4 locations in 2 states. There are many other multi-gym programs that far exceed that.
You expanded so much this year. Is there any reason why (besides it just happening to work out) that you chose to expand so quick instead of spreading it out over a few years?

Also, if you're thinking of a CA-Wisconsin (preferably CA-Milwaukee or any neighboring city of Milwaukee) I totally support that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You expanded so much this year. Is there any reason why (besides it just happening to work out) that you chose to expand so quick instead of spreading it out over a few years?

We opened two in 2013 (Austin, Frisco), and now one in 2014 (Charlotte). That isn't out of line from what the other "mega-gyms" are doing.

Mostly for us, it is about opportunity and having the right staff available. There is no set time line for having X number of gyms in Y years.

Not to thread jack but it makes me laugh that a lot of NC people don't realize Cheerwine is a local thing. I'm an out of state student attending college here and when I saw Cheerwine in the dining hall I was like what in the world is this and people looked at me like I was crazy.
ok... now I'm Googling "what is Cheerwine?" lol.... this Jersey girl has no clue!

Latest posts

Back