All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What the sheet is a Sheetz?
#texanprobs

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh Dixie! I am so sad for you. You obviously also need to move to Kernersville ASAP. Sheetz is a gas station! But it's so much more.. They have this place in there with these touch screen computers and you press them and then they make any food you could ever desire! Smoothies! Coffee! Wraps! Burgers! Mac and cheese! Salad! They have every slushy under the sun.. All kinds of grab and go stuff! It's amazing. And unfortunately localized to the nc/va/md/pa (and maybe a few other places now.. I've lived in the Midwest now for almost a decade).

sheetz11.jpg

They have a lot of lower level teams. Tiny exhibition to Sr Res5, correct?

Yes lol I was being sarcastic! Haha but they sure do. I know all these people who have only watched their worlds teams in videos and knows nothing else about anything just is talking out their....
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Dixie! I am so sad for you. You obviously also need to move to Kernersville ASAP. Sheetz is a gas station! But it's so much more.. They have this place in there with these touch screen computers and you press them and then they make any food you could ever desire! Smoothies! Coffee! Wraps! Burgers! Mac and cheese! Salad! They have every slushy under the sun.. All kinds of grab and go stuff! It's amazing. And unfortunately localized to the nc/va/md/pa (and maybe a few other places now.. I've lived in the Midwest now for almost a decade).

sheetz11.jpg

they have Wawa in florida now, its basically the same thing. its amazing.

sheetz11.jpg

That's why we have this..

Amazing
3apy4u3e.jpg

CA has all levels of teams and the success of each varies like at any other gym. The Plano teams have some levels that totally rocked this year and are going to Summit on paid bids. Others were soso. CA Austin in it's first year had a number of teams that performed quite well across all the levels. I also noticed that CA goes out of the way most of the time to attend comps with good competition. This clearly makes winning more of a challenge when each comp you face Woodlands Elite, Spirit of Texas, other CA gyms and of course top notch smaller programs such as Stars Vipers and Laredo Allstars, just to name a few. As a CA parent I have been impressed with the professionalism of the coaching, staff and leadership of the group as a whole. At every competition from the smallest regional to the biggest stages at NCA and Cheersport ( and soon summit) I always felt like the gym created and coached teams that could win. They gave my kids the choreography and coaching to make it happen. At that point it's up to the kids. I don't think you can ask for more than that from any gym. Growth of any business is challenging, I hope that CA can repeat the success of the Austin program In other cities moving forward.

I was about to say "So it's a Bucees!" Do cheerleaders meet up at Sheetz also? ;)

That one above in that pic is like 15 mins north of us going toward Austin.
Whenever we go to Houston, or Dallas we stop. It never fails we always see viper cheerleaders as well as other random gyms traveling from down here making that stop to. Always have your phone for pics!

Yes we stop already even when we only started driving 15-20 mins ago lol

That one above in that pic is like 15 mins north of us going toward Austin.
Whenever we go to Houston, or Dallas we stop. It never fails we always see viper cheerleaders as well as other random gyms traveling from down here making that stop to. Always have your phone for pics!

Yes we stop already even when we only started driving 15-20 mins ago lol

I've been to that one. We were driving from Bulverde to Dallas last July and stopped. It was back when I still had a Panthers claw sticker on my window and when we came out there were 3 girls waiting to take a pic with my daughter. I wish I could have gotten a copy of that. Her face was like "really?" We expect to see cheerleaders at the one between Dallas and Houston, but that day caught us by surprise.

I'm going to switch up the drug store restaurant analogies and replace it with car dealerships

There is usually multiples in the same area and they all sell cars, but they have different brands and features and styles and there are a lot of people with diehard brand loyalty and others who just go for the best value or the hot new thing.

While they all sell cheer, I'm guessing they have vastly different versions of their brand of cheer

I've never been to a Bucees. Or Texas at all for that matter.

But I can guarantee Sheetz is better.

It's also better than Wawa.

And now I am going to run away before people start throwing things at me!:D
Nope. Bucees has an adorable beaver mascot complete with beaver pj's, beaver pillow pets, and beaver nuggets. I dare to guess what a Sheetz mascot would look like. And there's no way I'm eating Sheetz nuggets.
Bucees = 1
Sheetz = 0
:)

Back