All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't understand the wegman's hype. i realize i am now going to school in the birthplace of wegman's and whatnot so it's a big deal i guess... but give me my trader joes or even whole foods. it's torture without them and wegman's dulls in comparison. my sister lives in boston and they opened a wegmans in her neighborhood last weekend and she said there were lines around the block waiting to go in. why? it's a lame grocery store. i don't get it. someone please enlighten me about what i am apparently missing when i go grocery shopping?

I don't even know what to do with this post. :eek:

Lame. Grocery. Store.

I just... I don't know if we can even talk anymore. Where's that pug meme, where he's looking out the car window... "I don't know, man. Just... what if njallday never 'gets' wegmans?"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't even know what to do with this post. :eek:

Lame. Grocery. Store.

I just... I don't know if we can even talk anymore. Where's that pug meme, where he's looking out the car window... "I don't know, man. Just... what if njallday never 'gets' wegmans?"

I'll take the use of lame back, since I do drive an additional 15 miles each way to go to wegmans to avoids TOPS and walmart. Yay for living in the middle of nowhere!

But really, I feel like I'm doing wegmans wrong if everyone else loves it. Like what should I be buying or doing in there?

I'll take the use of lame back, since I do drive an additional 15 miles each way to go to wegmans to avoids TOPS and walmart. Yay for living in the middle of nowhere!

But really, I feel like I'm doing wegmans wrong if everyone else loves it. Like what should I be buying or doing in there?

The Chinese food. That's what you should be spending every last dollar on.

I don't get it either. We have one, TWO minutes from the gym and I never go there when every other parent lives in there and every "fast" meal is purchased there for their cps. I just don't get it-lol (but I am always afraid to try the self serve food bars- I guess I should.)

Where do you go to school? You must have never been to the Pittsford Wegmans in Rochester. Go there, say a prayer of thanks to Danny Wegman and call me in the morning.

I don't get it either. We have one, TWO minutes from the gym and I never go there when every other parent lives in there and every "fast" meal is purchased there for their cps. I just don't get it-lol (but I am always afraid to try the self serve food bars- I guess I should.)

yeah, see i have just about all the major food allergies + about 10 other random food allergies. i just can't do pre made foods. my friends rave about their sushi and pizza, but i can't really have either. i do commend them for carrying gluten free beer (when i'm in NY, not in NJ of course) but i am also that crazy lady who has to ask the butcher/seafood people where the meat/fish came from and what it ate as a child soooo... yeah. food allergies mixed in with being semi-psychotic about food makes me a trader joe's/whole foods kinda girl. (which there are zero of near me. bring me back to NJ:()

Where do you go to school? You must have never been to the Pittsford Wegmans in Rochester. Go there, say a prayer of thanks to Danny Wegman and call me in the morning.

i have not. i'm in the finger lakes smack in the middle of the geneva and auburn locations so depending on my other errands, i alternate between the two.

I think CA coming to NC is great news! Hopefully it will encourage more and better competition companies to come to NC. Travel costs practically killed me this season!

Some great new small gyms have opened their doors recently. Tri Athletics fielded their first Worlds team. They don't seem too concerned about CA opening a gym in NC. If you have a great product, and you promote a family atmosphere, and you are treating your customers well, I think there is definitely a niche that a smaller gym fills that can never be filled by a mega program. I think that part of being successful as a program of any size, is not being overly concerned with what the other gym, next door, is doing and focusing more on what you are doing, inside of your own establishment.

p.s. Can we have one thread that does not become the dreaded "CEA thread"? CEA this, CEA that. I thought this was the CA thread! Restraint? People? ahem @CharlotteASMom? Put your teal pitchfork
smileys-miscellaneous-197972.gif
away. This is why we never have company!
smiley-sad055.gif

LOL...Welcome to North Carolina @BlueCat! Your Teams looked great this past weekend!:cheerathletics:

Last edited:
I'm almost regretting not going to grad school in NC. Not that I have any time to cheer, but I would have loved to have been able to tumble at CA with Tye Hill.

Back