Ca Panthers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
While at the Cheer Athletics show offs, I made the stupid decision to go to the Pro Shop alone! I was afraid if CP was with me, I would end up having to sell my car to pay the bill. Unfortunatly, I ended up buying her a shirt that I had already ordered online (and was on it's way). This is the Panthers Worlds 2013 shirt. A beautiful black and gold V-neck shirt (adult M) that says "Some Call Me Babs". The shirt is still in the plastic it was mailed in.

She is hoping for trade for Cali Allstars, Top Gun, Smoed, or Stingray Allstars. If interested, please let me know.

Thank You!

Hi I have
I'm the daughter of cheysmomager also the one trading. All I have left is a Cheer Athletics NCA 2013 shirt in youth medium and 2 black, gold, and white bows and that's it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
hi! I have a lot of big gym stuff from CEA, World Cup , Cheer Athletics, Brandon Allstars, Orlando Allstars, twist and shout, stingrays , and other gyms! And I've been looking for the panthers 2013 NCA shirt in a YM and Wouk absolutely love to trade with you!! Do you have a kik or you can just pm me!!

Hi I have
hi! I have a lot of big gym stuff from CEA, World Cup , Cheer Athletics, Brandon Allstars, Orlando Allstars, twist and shout, stingrays , and other gyms! And I've been looking for the panthers 2013 NCA shirt in a YM and Wouk absolutely love to trade with you!! Do you have a kik or you can just pm me!!
Kik me at 1997cheerleader

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back