All-Star Cali Aces Jamz Incident

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

California Allstars Level 5 "Aces".

Thanks for the info. I live under a rock obviously! When people were sayings ACE I kept thinking Alabama but couldn't figure out why they'd be at a comp seemingly in CA (or maybe Vegas?)

My prayers go out to everyone who was effected.

Last weekend my small gym J3 team competed at Spirit celebration & one of our girls during the running tumbling section broke her arm. My first thought when it happened was turn the music off. Personally when someone gets hurt in a routine, all my focus goes to that person. As a athlete were trained to keep going and I defiantly appaulded these girls, but as a coach the rest of the routine doesn't matter when one of my athletes is seriously injured. IMP. But every coach is different

You can actually see several coaches AND JAMZ spotters gesturing to stop the music and the routine. I don't know why it took so long for the message to get through to the DJ.

It's not a DJ who does the music, it is a person from your program who is there to press play and take the CD or IPod when it is done. They can at any time say STOP the music. It happened at cheersport to us and the person who did our music just got hand gestures from us to stop. We tell our music person if something happens to watch the coach in front to stop if needed. He does every team in our program and is very good at his job when there is 25 teams to be accounted for. This is so sad and I hope these girls are ok.

It's not a DJ who does the music, it is a person from your program who is there to press play and take the CD or IPod when it is done. They can at any time say STOP the music. It happened at cheersport to us and the person who did our music just got hand gestures from us to stop. We tell our music person if something happens to watch the coach in front to stop if needed. He does every team in our program and is very good at his job when there is 25 teams to be accounted for. This is so sad and I hope these girls are ok.

Right, I know that...maybe I should have said person at the music booth.

I have a dumb question. I've watched the video 3 times and I saw the tumbling collision with the two girls. What happened to the others? There were 4 injuries?
The 3rd injury the torn Acl she comes some where from the back I didn't see a TD anyway I just saw that girl grab her leg and got off the mate and the bruised rib she had to gotten hurt between the stunts baskets or the pyramid!! but then when the music finally stopped you see the coach grab another girl dragged her off the mate idk what happen to her

Back